• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Williams Wall Suspended

CrappiesNCats

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was looking forward to see how the burner turner was gonna do against our stout line....stuff like this puts a damper on games...not just cause i'm a vikes fan but seeing any guys getting suspended or getting hurt sucks...makes the guys around them not as good to if they are bomb players

like for example brady goes down and moss is just an average wr...i wanted to see if they could match or break their records this year....cheddar bob buress shoots himself lol now he's gone for the year...merriman goes down and the charger d sucks...pac man gets suspended every other week...it never ends.

It all comes back to the Love Boat fiasco. The Vikings will be punished for another 10 years whenever there's a chance. Its that Lake Minnetonka's fault. Doesn't Mckale live on that lake? Something in the water there make's people do stupid things.

its going to get really sticky now. not only will we see if the injunction is granted, the threatening of a lawsuit against both the NFL and NFLPA has caused the NFLPA to go on the offense and is potentially filing suit against StarCaps, any such lawsuit would result in every suspended player playing until a verdict is read.

also the reason it was being taken? its a weight cutter. KFAN was talking about Korey Stringer and how that Pat and Kevin are nearly as big, and not only is the pressure their to maintain weight but they were taking it for health reasons, and obviously not to mask steroids. i know the policy is cut and dry, but Grady Jackson got off the hook for having it be health related, so maybe the NFL doesnt exactly have all its chickens in a row

There is a list of things you can take...and things you can't.

If you take something that is not on either list, you MUST make sure you know what is in the product. You take this at your own risk.

It was not taken to hide steroids (for the WW), but they did take something not on either list.

I know there is big pressure to keep the weight off, but the players that were suspended should have kept on top of it.

So, will Chilly keep his job? Even if they lose the last few games...he can say "Well, it was because I lost the Williams".

Of course I'm a Viking Fan! Don't get wrong I hope for some absurd reason the agreement signed and agreed to by the players and their Lawyers "collective bargaining" is interpreted incorrectly and the Williams boys skate on being caught with illegal drugs in their system.....

Go Vikes!... grin

WILLIAMS CASE MOVES TO FEDERAL COURT

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 4, 2008, 2:35 p.m. EST

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune is reporting that the NFL succeeded today in getting its legal case with Vikings defensive tackles Kevin Williams and Pat Williams moved to federal court.

Yesterday Judge Gary Larson of the Hennepin County District Court issued a temporary restraining order that allowed Williams and Williams to return to the team. But that victory was expected to be short lived.

Now the case has been filed with U.S. District Court Judge David Doty, the same judge who’s presiding over issues related to the league’s Collective Bargaining Agreement.

As of right now, it’s still not clear whether Williams and Williams will be on the field when the Vikings play the Lions Sunday.

Now I just heard this product was acceptable on "the list", and was took off three years ago.

What a messed up system.

I guess if I made their money, I would pay someone to "watch out" for me. But, I guess they could mess up to.

4 games seems like a lot though....