• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Williams Wall Suspended

CrappiesNCats

Wadinator,

Please do not apologize to good ol' Windy. I may have offered some insight on his warped mentality but he knows that if he wants to stir the pot he needs to be man enough to take the burns when the pot boils over.

Windy,

I charge $100 per hour and since it took me 30 seconds to type up your defense that works out to a whopping $.83. I will put it on your tab.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Fishy,

I always pay my debts. Like the duck says, "Put it on my bill".

Wadinator, no worrys, how could I get mad at a guy with an avitar like yours? LOL

Like I have said numerous times before, we are all just big ole goofs in this site with too much time on our hands!

We don't stop arguing when we get old, we get old when we stop arguing. It's all in good fun.

Windy

Windy

If it wasnt for Windy, and a few Packers fans in here, all we could listen to is our own fans beating our teams to death crazy , at least with them jumping in, we can have some fun poking at their favorite teams as well!

Have you ever noticed, there isnt any Detroit Lion fans in here ever?