• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Williams Wall Suspended

CrappiesNCats

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, concentration makes all the difference in the world with this stuff. Take a bunch and you're masking steroids. Take a few and you're trying to lose weight.

Has anyone ever determined whether or not either of them actually had a weight clause in their contract? I doubt if Kevin did but Fat Pat might have. Which raises the question, why was Kevin taking a weight loss drug? Or Pat for that matter if he didn't have the weight loss clause?

Originally Posted By: da_chise31
FWIW, concentration makes all the difference in the world with this stuff. Take a bunch and you're masking steroids. Take a few and you're trying to lose weight.

Has anyone ever determined whether or not either of them actually had a weight clause in their contract? I doubt if Kevin did but Fat Pat might have. Which raises the question, why was Kevin taking a weight loss drug? Or Pat for that matter if he didn't have the weight loss clause?

they both have weight clauses in their contracts

What some of the Polly Anna's in here fail to realize is that steriod use is not for just "bulking up" although I would say the Williams sisters are plenty "bulked up". It is also for recovering from injury quicker. I am not saying why they took what they did. I am only saying they did the crime so they should do the time, Mr. Baretta!

Windy

Columbo

Is Santa coming over to your home for Milk and cookies this year?

Quote:
ESPN's John Clayton reports that Vikings DTs Kevin and Pat Williams are likely to avoid suspension again this week and play Sunday at Arizona.

The Williams Wall held Detroit to an ugly 2.9 yards per carry on 27 rushes last Sunday and should have even more success against the Cards' 32nd-ranked run offense in Week 15. Tim Hightower shouldn't be in fantasy lineups.

Hey Windy sounds like your getting a little nervous out there. The BEARS are about done for the year. Better not lose tonite.

How can you say Slimy. Lets see, they tested positive in spring training and NOW they are going to TRY to do something about it. Total B.S. in my book, and that is why they are going to play right through the end of the season and playoffs.

Question, have they been tested since.

Go VIKES and down with THE BEARS.

G.C.

Musky Man,

I would have thought you would have said Rush Limbaugh and Oxycontin, knowing my political leanings! LOL

Gary,

I am not worried in the least bit, I think both our teams are on a free roll this year. Seems like everybody and their brother pegged the Bears for a 6-10 or 5-11 season, I heard much the same in Queensville. Everybody was talking up the Cheeseheads. Anything the Bears do over the Mason Dixon line is gravy to me!

Windy

I Don't Balme anyone using drugs....

they help you lose weight, something the

Williams boys and Rush L apparently have trouble with?

The NY Giants won alot of games when Lawrance Taylor was

CRANKED UP!

Milk and Crack....breakfast of Champions !

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A Minnesota judge extended his preliminary injunction against the NFL's suspension of five players for violating the league's anti-doping policy.

In his ruling on Thursday, U.S. District Judge Paul Magnuson asked both parties to propose a schedule by Dec. 22 to file pleadings in the case. That means the players are cleared to play for at least the next two weeks.

Kevin Williams and Pat Williams of the Minnesota Vikings and Charles Grant, Deuce McAllister and Will Smith of the New Orleans Saints were suspended last week for four games each. They tested positive for a banned diuretic in the dietary supplement StarCaps.

The union argued the NFL didn't properly inform players about what it knew about the product. The NFL's attorneys argued that claim, and others, had been considered and rejected in a process set out by the league's collective bargaining agreement.

The Vikings are particularly impacted by the ruling, as the team is 8-5 and in first place in the NFC North and the Williamses help to form one of the NFL's best run defenses.

You can stop cheering Sled! Game over, Bears Win!

Now you had better keep cheering for the most important two people who are impacting the outcome of the Minnesota Vikings season.......THE LAWYERS FOR THE WILLIAMS SISTERS!

Maybe they can get some sort of injunction against the starting quarterback of their next opponent to insure a Queens victory!

Go Bears (we win our games on the field not in the court room)

Windy

Good to have the old Windy back with his big old pot stirring utensils. laugh

I would normally agree with the stance that they must be accountable and policy is policy, but there are some things here that make me stop and think. First, they tested positive in training camp. Why didn't the NFL suspend them right away? They waited 3 months to come to a decision. Obviously, the NFL knew from the get go this was not a slam dunk, open and shut case and they were going to have issues making this stick. Secondly, injunctions can only be part of a lawsuit, which in this case is the players lawsuit. Injunctions are usually only given if the lawsuit requesting the injunction is deemed to have merit and a reasonable chance to be successful. All this tells me the NFL is at least partly culpable somewhere in this mess the players are in.