• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two and A Half Men

Brade4

If it was on at 9 pm, it would be one thing. But at 8 it's a little PG13 for a PG audience, especially when bookended by the other sitcoms on around it. My wife used to watch it, so I did too, until they had an episode that joked around WAAAAYYY to much about suicide. I told her that was the last time I was ever going to watch it. I'm pretty thick skinned and all for the quick in-and-out joke, but to keep hammering on it the way they did got pretty disgusting. If it wasn't for the endless lineup of ridiculously hot and scantilly clad lays for Charlie, I think alot more people would be looking elsewhere, too. That kid, while being pretty funny, is a pretty bad example of a 13/14/15/16 yr old kid. I know, I know; it's just a show, but push it to 9 so the kiddies have a harder time getting to see a 14 year old puking his guts out from drinking in front of his drunkard uncle, with his plastered Dad giving the OK to the situation.

I watch the show, I'm not a prude, I don't think it should be pulled off the air, but to me the show has gotten too crude and juvenile. It's almost like they aren't even trying anymore. They just write up a bunch of jokes like we all told each other in 3rd grade and film it. It's just not as funny as it used to be. Jake has become a much better character now that he's older. That's one area that has improved. It's still a good show, just not as good as it used to be IMO.

This is probably one of the best shows on TV right now.

I agree and have thought so since it has aired. Okay it's not for kids, but frankly neither are another 30% of shows out there. I don't have any problem with them showing humor thats intended for adults.

What irks me, is how silly and pathetic all these reality shows are. "I'm a Celebrity, Get me Outta Here"? "More to Love"?!? Who watches this stuff? This is the reason that 80% of my TV viewing are cable shows and sports games. Anyway I really like the mold of sitcoms: Seinfeld, Cheers, News Radio, etc.

Been watching it since the beginning and it's always good for laughs. I would agree with the views on kids watching. Me being in my late 20's and single it's appropriate for my demographic smile

At times charlie and alan's shenaningans get old and jake has turned into a painful character to watch but then they get the wild cards involved and the humor is back. Rose and Berta being the wild cards. Good stuff

Lots of eye candy as well.

The big bang theory is the best CBS comedy these days. Probably need to be a bit of geek to really get it but thats me so I find it hilarious.