• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bye, Bye Walleye In-Sider...

That's too bad. When is the last issue?? I'm paid for several years, at least that's what I tried several times to do.

Only problem with In-Fish, Walleye-Insider, ect., is / was their, for lack of better term, Subscription Customer Service. In an attempt to clear up a multiple year subscription gift for myself, my brother and father, and accidental double order (on-line order), I talked to multiple "reps" that had no idea how to remedy the situation, and didn't know the difference between the different magazines (Walleye In-Sider, In-Fisherman, ect). One said there was nothing she could do. Another could see the problem, but didn't know how to change it to what I wanted. Obviously they had another company managing their subscriptions. I talked to one (out of 5) reps that was helpful. Otherwise, the CS was awful. Pretty sure I was talking to folks in the South (not in Baxter/ Brainerd).

Anyways, that's sad, but I'd be first in line to subscribe to anything put out by the Lindners.

I have nearly all the copies,since it was still in newspaper form backin the late 80's. Sort wish I had every one, lots of great info in them. I bought the first 8yrs of the MN trout stamp prints. great investment. I was looking for that in the walleye stamp.

Darn! I just started my walleye-insider sub this year and really like it. I get In-fisherman already but its a little heavy on bass for me.

What are some other good walleye mag subscriptions?

Not sure if you guys have read the FLW Outdoors - Walleye Edition magazine but it is very good as well. Obviously more geared towards the FLW tourney anglers and bodies of water but we still have a 6-8 months a year magazine dedicated to walleyes.

I will miss it as well but found it to be getting to the point I learned little if anything reading it. It started to seem like stories were recycled and it was more about advertising and pics than good in depth writing. Wich is the norm in this day and age.

Sure would be nice to have a mag that covered up north walleye techniques and waters.

Northlander, you said it, there is so much advertising in the magazines now. I want to read new articles, not have half the magazine filled with advertisements and recycled articles. With that being said, I hate to see the magazine go.

It was good about 10 years ago or so when you got a magazine every month, instead of the multiple-month issues they have now. Even with multiple-month issues they were getting pretty thin. I think I still have my old mags in a box somewhere....