• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IS Cuddy worth 7.66 million??

Mudcutter

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleds been right all along. cuddy has 1 good year under his belt. look at the ball bounce out of his glove last night and results in a triple(learn how to jump) and you Delmon dislikers see him play the ball perfectly off the wall and hold the guy to a single. the numbers are starting to show who should be playing more and not playing because he is a vet.

Its obvious everywhere that the Twins Nation has grown tired of Cuddy and his cemented spot in the line up.

If they had a Cuddy bobblehead day there would be a 40 foot pile of them burning infront of the metrodome

Cuddy is a joke and will continue as the season goes on. Period. The dude doesn't hit in the clutch and is over rated as a fielder.

When you think of the Twins 65mill or so salary, the dude is a waste for being paid nearly 1/9 of it.

CUDDY IS JOKE!!!! Wake up and smell it, Cuddy Stinks.

His signing for the big contract a few years ago is like letting Ortiz go,,, but in this case, were stuck with a stiff.

7.66 million should = 18-23 HR's 80-90RBI's and .280avg.

Cuddy is not that.

well, I'll be the first one to admit that he's played exceptionally well the last week. This is really the kind of production that we need from our 4th highest paid player and I hope he continues to play like he has the last one week rather than how he performed the first four weeks. It sure looks like he's going to be in the lineup every day and this kind of production will go far to quiet the skeptics (myself included) who have said all along that he's been given a much longer leash than others.

I guess I respectfully disagree with you guys who thinks cuddyer isn't worth the money. Cuddyer is the leader of our clubhouse, he keeps everyone loose. He's a good character guy just like most others in the club house. And not only that, he does have 10 rbi's in may. That's worth something right? And I bet you all would hate to have him throw span out at third from right if he played for another team.

Noones talking smack on him right now- he's hitting, playing good defense and playing everyday. That HR he hit last night was a bomb, one of the longest I have ever seen hit into LF stands at the Dome.

Its funny how a good week from a guy can shut threads like this one down. The next time he goes 0 for 4 with a couple k's it will fire right back up. Go Twins, and go Magic Man!

let's not get too carried away here with the praise. he's had a very nice run the past two weeks but when you combine that with how poorly he played the first four weeks, the overall average still ain't that great for the 4th highest paid player on the team.

I sure hope though that he continues to play at somewhere's near the level he's played the past two weeks. the team needs him and a few others to pick it up and get everybody playing the way they need to if they want to be serious contenders. We all want the team to succeed and I think we'd all be happy if at the end of the year his stats were better than he had in 2006 and then a few of us, myself included can eat some crow.