• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

awesome eye Fish head!!

I love the bait fish sticking out of its mouth still!

what was it?

So...any hints at least on where? I know you guys dont like to share lakes - and I dont blame you...but even something like "ontario" "up North" "metro" etc...is nice to know smile

32 inches with a 22 inch girth. 15.3 pounds.

100_5210-1-1.jpg

That there is one he11 of a nice fish man! CONGRATS on that one! Can ya give us a hint as to where you caught her. Besides in the mouth. grin

Is that a big shiner sticking out of her mouth?

cool pick jake. I havent caught anyting on paddle-tails.

i had never caught walleyes with them until last years opener, fishing a swimbait for crappie in current. creme spoiler shad to be exact. really cheap little swimbaits. like 2 bucks for 2. and i hooked into a nice big walleye, probably 6lbs. since then, i have had some pretty decent luck with swimbaits. especially this fall.

Lotw Walrus cpr from Friday, pushing 32 inches, girthy, weight unknown??

full-108-2075-p1000887.jpg

Good job there Fisky. That a beauty!!! Give me a holler if you get a open seat it that slob catching machine of yours. I have a few RR's you may want to try out up there.

I caught it at Last Mountain Lake Saskatchewan. It was a great trip. I caught several fat northerns over 40" too.

That’s the tail of a burbot sticking out of its mouth. After I released it, it coughed up a 10-12 inch burbot. It was pretty cool.

I caught it at Last Mountain Lake Saskatchewan. It was a great trip. I caught several fat northerns over 40" too.

That’s the tail of a burbot sticking out of its mouth. After I released it, it coughed up a 10-12 inch burbot. It was pretty cool.