Prizes Noted in Comment(s) Below.
The main purpose of this Contest is for the members to have some fun sharing their success and stories with a little friendly competition thrown in. Let's have some fun!
2020 HSO/FM.com Member Turkey Quest Sign Up
1. All birds submitted must have been harvested within the Rules and regulations of the state that they are hunted in.
2. This years contest will be an individual event.
3. Submitting birds for scoring. There will be a submission form posted for use by the start of the Contest.
You will need to get a witness for the measurements of spur, beard and weight. Both you and the witness will need to sign the form verifying the measurement as being correct. All measurements will need to be in standard measurement,(Inches/pounds).
In addition to the submission form members will need to post three photos,(there will be a submission thread for this). If you need help posting pics let me or other members know. One a close up of the spurs with a ruler/tape measure showing length,(you may need two pics if the spurs are different lengths). Also a second photo with a close up of the beard doing the same. The last picture should be of you,(the happy hunter with your face mask pull down) holding up your beautiful bird. We want to see the whole bird as well as what you look like. Be creative and have fun with it. Also post your completed form with your photos. You can scan the completed form or simply take a photo of it
4. Scoring of the bird will be based on the NWTF scoring system. Each member will be able to score one bird(the first bird taken for your season even if you are allowed more than one) for the Contest. The highest scoring bird will be the winner of the contest.
Also in addition to the highest scoring bird competition we'll have a photo competition for all of those who are signed up for the contest. The photo can be of you with your trophy or simply a cool pic of something you see s part of your hunt. Throughout the contest a single photo per contestant can be submitted to the photo contest. There will be a poll where members can vote on the best/favorite photo.
5. The Contest will run from April 1, 2020 until June 1, 2020. The big Bird winner will be announced after that time. The photo contest winner within a week afterwards.
Prizes will be posted by the beginning of the contest.
The 2020 HSO/FM.com Forum Members Turkey Quest is a Contest created and operated independently by HSO/FM.com forum members and is not officially sanctioned or managed by the site itself.
Let's have even more fun this year!!!