• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

I don't see how anybody could really act that way in real life and get by? Maybe all that junk is just a put on and the "New" Titanium won't act like such a yutz and thus endear herself to the voting public?

She can sing, the girl has some game when it comes to that, but after seeing and hearing that Lil Round (Is that short for a .22 or what?) Unless she picks a bad song, falls down on stage, gets hoarse, or something like that, she's gonna be hard to beat!

Just now watching it....I think she's kaput! (Tatianna)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness Tatianna didnt make it. I could not handle the drama any more. But now I am pizzed... I always dvr it and watch it without the comercials.. The end of the show was cut off.. who was the 3rd person to make it.. if it wansnt the piano dude, Matt? I will be upset, I thought he was awesome!

I'm with ya Deitz, I had it on DVR too and didn't see who the third was.

What the "H" was up with that accent Tat came up with? Was it because she thought since the cuban got in that would help her. Out of no where this moran gets an accent. Wow is she rediculous and then singing the same some again!!! Man, I hope to never hear or see of her again.

The judges got it right, for the most part, last night. I could have done without the black girl, would have rather seen Jessie get thru but not enough to complain about it. A coin flip. Glad the judges finally show some testicular fortitude and dropped the drama queen. You could tell one side of them wanted to put her thru but after singing a song for the THIRD time on the show, Simon just ripped her a new one! I loved his comment, "what will you do on country night if you get thru, sing the same song with a country accent?" Too funny!

I am not a huge Matt Girad fan but I was OK with him getting in as long as they took Anoop as well. I think Anoop is just going to get better and better as the weeks progress.

Still sticking with my two odds on favorites of Lil Rounds and Adam and I think it is the females turn to win this year unless America wants another David Cook style artist and they will go with Adam.

Let the real games begin and here's hoping that we never have to endure the curse of Tattiana again!

Anoop looked like he paled considerably when it was announced he was the 13th winner.....looked like he was gonna feint.

Maybe they took a page out of Dana Whites play book, when he gave a UFC contract to both Stephen Bonner and Forrest Griffin?

The audience loved it.

I always dvr it and watch it without the comercials.. The end of the show was cut off.. who was the 3rd person to make it.. if it wansnt the piano dude, Matt? I will be upset, I thought he was awesome!

Deitz,

I do the same thing but I set the DVR to end its recording 5 minutes late and start 2 minutes early to make sure nothing gets cut off. You may know to do this but it helps us a great deal with many things we record.

Maybe Tattiana will be the little girl in the front row they always get with the camera crying during some love ballad. LOL

isnt this a fact. She was already crying in front of paula, when paula was telling her she was good, but not that good!

Excited to watch it next week. Glad to see they got it right, and even thow there is 13, they have the right 13!

Lil Rounds has to be the odds on favorite to take it all, though I do like Alexis, she is smokin hot with some fierce pipes. Would not be surprised if Adam wins though it should be a girls turn this year. I don't think that the blind guy should even be in the top 13, nice guy, absolutly, overcame great obstacles, no doubt, but I would not pay to listen to an albumn of his songs, his voice is just not there. America voted him on for the same reason they voted Tattiana off. Likeability!