• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol **Official Thread**

bassNspear

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed last night' show but my wife filled me in later. Sounds like the voters got it right. My question is how many get to come back for the "wild card show"? Is it all the losers from this week and the next two weeks or what? That would be 27 singers....

I think America spoke last night! If you go purely on singing from Tuesday night then Tatiana should have won over Michael (Danny and Alexis were locks, there was just a battle for the wild card) I think Tatiana won over Ricky Braddy, Michael and Anoop but America showed that it takes more than just one song to get thru. They showed that they were tired of her dramatics, the hair tossing, the primping and preening and playing to the camera, the "me, me, me" attitude. Even when Danny won and was singing, you could see the other 8 who were voted off smiling and clapping for him and Tattiana continued her cheap dramatic theatrics by pouting and crying on Stevie's shoulder while the camera rolled. I guarantee you that as soon as those cameras were turned off she was out of there without a good bye to any of the other contestants.America got it right!

I think that Anoop is safe since he only lost to Michael by 20,000 votes among 24 million votes, he should go thru on the extra 3 wild cards that will be picked after the three groups finish. I don't think Ricky Braddy will make it but he might. Good show, the results were right. I don't think Michael has a snowball's chance in Hades of winning but I am glad he is in the top 12 because he will get invited to the Idol Tour after the season and that will be a huge boost to his family. He is a family man who is working hard to make a decent living for his family and America rewarded him last night by sending him thru. Way to go USA!

I am going to go out on a huge limb and predict the three to get thru NEXT week w/o even seeing them perform. I will say Adam and the two black girls will go thru from Group 2, just an early prediction.

Ok, girls first...

Jasmine M. --Didn't like it, and I really dont know why.. Started better than it finished.. 2 stars out of 5

Jeanne V- Horrible start, and didnt get any better.. GONE, no stars.

Allison I Really like the voice, maybe pushed a little to hard.. But good 3.5 stars.

Megan- wasnt bad, but didnt love it, maybe a little too much amy weinhouse? 3 stars.

Jessie L Liked it, was good, but not great.. 3 stars.

Meshavonna H- Thought she nailed the song, not sure what the judges were saying.. 3.5 stars....

Dudes,

Matt G--I like this dude, but way wrong song... And missed one big note.. 2 stars

Norman/Nick--HORRIBLE< BAD!!!! Can I give this guys spot back to someone who was already cut?

Kris A Started too low.. finished better than started... 3 stars..

Matt B was bored, but sang well.. 3 stars..

Kai, was flat to me.. 2 stars..

Adam-- BROUGHT IT!!!!! 4.5 stars..

Adam Is Through!!!! no doubt!!!

My girl choice is a tough one. Allison? I guess, I think the teenies will vote though Megan.

argh, so I think the other girl get through.

But I will not be surprised if Jessie or Meshavonna OR Kris makes it as the 3rd through.

I think the first batch had more talent then this last batch? I think that Titanium will be going home.....just kidding. She's probably at home throwing a hissy.

My guess, the girl with the red hair stays, the boy that looks like a modern day Elvis stays and that other short haired boy that all the girl were screaming over. Don't know any of their names.

Wow, I just clicked on a thread with the title "american idol offical thread". I need to get a life! I do watch the show and sad to say I enjoy it. All Im going say is that I thought the red head and the chick with the tat sleeve were my favorites. I think I ran with the looks on the tat girl. Besides, I went with looks with Underwood and Clay Aiken and they did ok smile

What a dud of a group! No real stand outs except for Adam, he nailed it and has been my prediction to take it all from the guys side from day one. I do think that two girls will go thru as there were no other guys who did much. I think the weird red head will make it thru as will the quirky blonde Megan. Neither of them really tripped my trigger but somebody has to win so I think it will be those two. I had high hopes for the two black girls but they really bombed, the theme for the night was over-singing wrong songs! Hopefully the third group will bring it.

The chick that sang Heart, brought her game and was great.

That Norman dude was a joke. It's sick that he got through and someone who really wanted it didn't.

The rocker dude at the end will be hard to beat this year for sure.

The blonde in the white was pretty good, but the sleeve tat wrecks it for me. She kinda reminds me of Jenny from Forest Gump.