• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The "Original" Ice Map (Done for the year!)

Jeremy airjer W

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are to kind! blush

I have the easy part. I just copy and paste, and then make the best judgement I can for the general ice conditions in an area. You guys are the ones that have to go out, punch holes, fish all day, come home, and let me know whats up. Without you it doesn't work! So my hats off to all of those who help and especially those who have helped over the last three years!!!!!

It really is a lot of fun to do and like I mentioned before quite the educational experience.

10" of solid black ice ( 3 different spots ) on South Twin lake near Pinehurst resort near the town of Naytahwaush, Mn. Decent early season walleye lake.

I new I heard of Waubun, MN before and then it came to me. Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs was up there shooting a segment on leach harvesting. That wasn't with you was it Leechbait?

You guys are to kind! blush

I have the easy part. I just copy and paste, and then make the best judgement I can for the general ice conditions in an area. You guys are the ones that have to go out, punch holes, fish all day, come home, and let me know whats up. Without you it doesn't work! So my hats off to all of those who help and especially those who have helped over the last three years!!!!!

It really is a lot of fun to do and like I mentioned before quite the educational experience.

LOL. Man, if fishing is work I'll never retire. wink

This week is looking good for ice making just about everywhere!!!

I made it up to the First ice event on Fish lake just north of Duluth this last weekend. There was 14" of ice and vehicle traffic everywhere!?!?! Thanks again to Northlander for the excellent job organizing this get together and to the Wagners(Hi Banks Resort) for there hospitality and donations for the drawing after wards!!

Thanks again for the ice info!!

15" of ice where I was on Fish Lake north of Duluth tonight.

A bit of slush after the big snow we got but we are on a week long streak of below 0 temps so it should lock up real good. Usually spots with a lot of perms is the only slushy spots or by a few pressure ridges.

Many folks driving full size trucks. Many new roads plowed as well. Some of the better spots arent plowed to wich is good. wink