• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL Playoffs

Roofer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want those Penguins predictions back? Man, the Wings just look mighty out there! Imagine the pounding the Wild would have taken in there. The Penguins are really good also, but Detroit is just a juggernaut!

Dumptroit in 5 maybe 4

too much at goalie. too much everywhere like usual,, except this year the cup is within 2 games. those studs will not fall like years before in the early rounds. too much talent and too close.

the question is- how many cars will be burned and business' ransacked in Dumptroit after the Wings win like they should??

Defense always wins championships!

This could be argued to the death. They talked about it between the 2nd and 3rd period. If you keep the other team playing defense, you don't have to worry about their offense.

It really seems to come down to who is the lucky team in these final games. Both teams are great and show outstanding play!!

I am a die hard Wings fan and I was upset after last nights game, but I have to say the 3rd period was one of the most exciting periods I have seen in hockey in a long time. I still say the Wings in 5 but you never know.

Great Hockey from 2 great teams.

One of the epic games in hockey. 3OT. Reminded me of Dallas and Buffalo about 8-9 years ago.

Pitt has impressed me with not giving up in crunchtime. I'd like to see another big time sport show how vividly hockey does that these guys give it ALL. Goncher coming back to play, the hitting and agressive play even after playing nearly 2 games in one. Playoff hockey is king when it comes to sports enertainment. Each odd man rush ,,, it's aawesome!!!!!

I guess earlier I wanted Det to win, now I just want to see more hockey and hopefully a game 7.

pfffffffffffffft, same ol' same ol' rather have anyone win it except the wings..dont care if its been 8 years since they won the last one! All in All good playoff hockey for every series. Looking forward to September!