• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fave movie Quote of all time

Deitz Dittrich

"This house is clear..." -Old lady from poltergiest

"I must break you" -Ivan Draco, Rocky IV (best movie ever made!!!)

And who could forget "Its good to be the king"-History of the world, part 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If it bleeds we can kill it."

"Over there pas them trees. You see it? IIIIII SSSEEEE YOUUUU."

Predator

"I hate rude behavior in a man. Won't tolerate it."

Lonesome Dove

"I ALWAYS FIND THE FISH!!"

Perfect Storm

No Animal House quotes yet???

"they took the bar! the whole ******* bar!!!

Tommy Boy:

Tommy: A lot of people go to school for 7 years...

Richard: Yea. They're called doctors.

Tommy: Shut up Richard...

and of course...

Lloyd Christmas: So your tellin' me there's a chance...

Caddyshack:

Danny: When you were my age, did you ever have trouble deciding what you wanted to do with your life?

Ty: No, never had that problem really. Why?

Ty: Oh Danny, This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia. Is it?

Kingpin

ESPN Announcer: So Roy, where have you been for the last fifteen years?

Roy: Well, I uh, well, ya see, I uh... Drinking. Lot a drinking.

ESPN Announcer: I see. Well, are you still drinking?

Roy: No. I uh... I put... uh... Why, you buying?

and

Little Lady: "ooo, your league dues are in arrears"

Roy: "How much is that going to cost me?"

Little Lady: "Well lets see, 15 years of dues, plus penelties, plus interest.....comes to.......38 dollas"

Roy:"EEEWWWWWWWWW(as he tilts his head back), well thats it!"

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here!?"

It's the only quote I can think of that is G rated from quite possible the funniest movie of all time...

Mrs. Tarantino: Are you the police?

Elwood: No, ma'am. We're musicians.

Reverend Cleophus James: HAVE YOU SEEEEN THE LIGHT?

Jake: YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

Elwood: Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail us now.

Movie Title: Dr. Strangelove or:

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) as Major T. J. "King" Kong:

Slim Pickens as Major T. J. "King" Kong

Quotation:

Major T. J. "King" Kong : Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.

Major T. J. "King" Kong : Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes?

Major T. J. "King" Kong : Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Roosskies. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

Major T. J. "King" Kong : Well boys, we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio is gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flying any lower why we'd need sleigh bells on this thing... but we got one little budge on those Roosskies. At this height why they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen!

Major T. J. "King" Kong : Stay on the bomb run, boys! I'm gonna get them doors open if it harelips ever'body on Bear Creek!

Little Bill: "sir you are a cowardly son of a __ , you just shot an unarmed man"

Clint Eastwood: "Well, he should of armed himself when he decided to decorate his saloon with my friend"

Movie: The Rock (Nicolas Cage, Sean Connery)

Stanley Goodspeed (NC): "I'll do my best."

( Note from Admin, please read forum policy before posting again, thank-you.)