• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need everyones help

Bulldoggr

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope truck has not been found But i just got home from a planned trip on lake of the Woods. i had a message on my machine from the isanti Sheriffs dept. they found a copy of my Birth certificate, and some old payroll checks of mine. these were in the center console of the truck.

They found it in Cambridge.

I had the birth certificate in my Truck from going into canada last year on a fishing trip. Now i gotta another path to chase to make sure i don't have any I.D Theft problems.

I can't express enough for all of you keeping your eyes open for the Truck. Thank You!!! I promise i will keep this thread updated I get my truck back, I hope I get it back with a minimual damage as posible. I'll post when it is found.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Check into that Life Lock, I think its called. My buddy just went through I.D. theft. The stories suck. He signed up, saying its worth every penny if it works.

Cambridge? Getting close to me.

Hope the fishing was good enough to take your mind off this for a couple days. \:\(

You really need to watch for ID theft. If they have/had your birth certificate you could be in for a world of hurt. I would start calling all your CC companies and alert them so they are at least on the lookout. Could never hurt. I think Life Lock is a good idea or a program simular to that.

I know how you feel, I had my car stolen from in front of my house a couple months ago. The cops found it 5 days later on a street 10 miles from my house stripped down. Luckily I have insurance, but it sure is a big pain in the rear!

yes i have full coverage Insurance, the vechile will be replaced or fixed when it is recovered and any items replaced that was taken as well.

I have a 500.00 deduct.

I just want my truck back, hopefully with Minimal damage. I appreciate all the hits i am seeing on this thread. Your Eyes out there means alot to me.

I am sorry to here of your loss.

I think they ought to make it so you can trigger your airbags at will. That way you could beat the snot out of the guy from home with the airbag. He may not want to drive it after that.

UPDATE. Just got off the phone, The police have found my truck. They found it less then ahalf a mile from the house.

Police have it now, and are going thru it, lifting prints. I have not seen it yet. But it seems the person removed the American Flag Hood deflector. The person even removed the Custom fitted Mossy Oak seat covers. All my cd's are gone. They took the stereo too.

Thats all I know as of now.

Better yet just drive around with your window down and wait till you here some of your music. People who do things like this have the IQ of a mature parking meter so don't be surprised to hear your tunes and maybe even see your deflector.

LOL Tom.

Funny as it sounds it holds the truth.

Most clowns like such apply all their energy and smarts in heisting the stuff, but are clueless to keeping it undiscovered.

For every dumb parking meter there is one that might give you change back \:\)