• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blaine Expo Roll Call...

cjac

Hey all,

Well it's almost here, the last link between the winter blues and the opener!

Who's all going?

I'll be there Friday afternoon when the doors open, and stopping in Sat AM for sure and hopefully Sunday too if the schedule allows.

Fellow FMers will be there too, RK will be in the building (likely all over!), new muskie forum sponsor KT Professional Edge has a booth with his custom rods (muskie rods and the new line of bass rods too), as does FMer Muskie Mojo with the existing line of lures and a few new additions, and guide Steve Jonesi has a booth also, just to name a few. Muskies Inc will be there too!

Be sure to make the rounds and talk to a few folks!

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new people!

Chris

Duh Chris!!!

Thorne Bros has a big spread too! All kinds of gear, lures, and great deals too!

Stop by and talk to Josh Roundsley and the entire Thorne crew! Not sure if Matt J will be there or if he's out chasing late ice pannies!

Chris

I'll be there after 4 on Friday and morning on Saturday... I'll be hunting down custom lures too!!! Rumor has it that Mayhem will be bringing some pink blades... guess they didnt like me being mad for not releasing Pink/Pink Super Cowgirls... grin.gif

Just dont want to show up on Saturday and be disappointed over n over knowing that I could've snatched few things up on Friday... No sir!!! Not gonna happen to me!!!

Like I said... If you see a deaf guy with his hair in ponytail and wearing a red/black Abu Garcia jacket... its probably me!!! and no, I couldnt find a wheelbarrow for free...

da chise... no purchases??? Are u sure you're allright??? Wait... what ya calling paying for a ticket??? a purchase!!!

I'll be there at around 4:30 Friday and hopefully hit up the Jim Saric Seminar. I plan on spending a couple hundred on lures so hopefully they got a good selection this year which im sure they will.

I'm so jealous of each of you. Each year my booth at the Deer Classic overlaps with the Muskie Expo and I can't make it. Guess I'll be fortunate enough to watch all of you discuss it for weeks on FM like co-workers the morning after a good football game! Have Fun!!

I've been intending to go to this for years but I have not been able to fit it into my schedule. Unfortunately, I have a big commitment Saturday morning that I've been preparing for all week.

Would it be worth showing up if only for a short time or something that requires setting aside a good portion of the day?

Spicoli,

It's a good time, especially if you have a bit of a shopping list, deals will pay for the price of admission. I'm looking at heading up a couple times, give me a call if you're up for a trip from the MG area.

Chris

You can pop in and pop out, I've done both the pop in and the stay there all day long. If you have the time, stop by thinking you'll be there just a little while but don't be surprised if several hours later you are still there. It really depends. If you are in the mood to chat and buy, you'll stick around. If you just want to check it out to see it and say you went, you won't be long.

I'll be there, in the process of trying to figure out how much money I can get for it, HOPEFULLY getting either a ton of new lures... or a new combo... or a net... maybe some wire cutters... SO MANY OPTIONS! SUCH A SMALL PAYCHECK!!!!!

Cjac,

I'm going to try and make it there Saturday late morning or early afternoon. I figure it will take my mind off of my books and relieve some stress. Thanks for the ride offer, but I'll be in St. Paul in the morning so I'll probably just stop by on my way home. Maybe I'll see you there.

I'll be there door opening on Friday between my 12 hr shifts crazy.gif Hoping to see Saric's seminar and still get back to St. Cloud in time for work. Been looking forward to it for awhile. I'm sure there will be many FMers there I'll see, but probably won't know any of you so will pass by without knowing it!

I'll maybe make it on Saturday before the 3rd place and championship game for Class AA state hockey tourney. I'm leaning between the hockey expo or muskie expo. I'll save $10 if I stay away from the National Center...... either expo I choose, I'll have a good time.

Hiya -

Well I'll be there obviously... Will be there some of Friday, but have to bug out early evening - my daughter's end of the season hockey team party is Friday night and I'm not missing it... Otherwise I'll pretty much be there for the duration.

Someone asked about my seminar: 11:30 AM Sunday. Still haven't quite settled on a topic yet, but what I *think* I'll be talking about is strategies for muskie fishing when you've got limited time to fish (which we all do...). It's something I've been thinking pretty hard about the last couple years and I'm starting to think some of the conventional wisdom about this isn't all that wise... Anyhow, it'll be something along those lines.

I'll be in the Esox Angler booth this weekend, when I'm not wandering around. Please stop by - always fun to put face to the names.

See you there...

cheers,

Rob Kimm

We are playing in the state broomball tournament next door at the super rink so I will be there at some point, just don't know when. Does anyone have a list of manufacturers that will be there? I'm looking for a couple off the wall baits that I can't even find on the net.

Count me in.

I love this show. It is a great chance to meet the people I build for and see how their last year went.

I am excited to be bringing a bunch of bass and walleye stuff, new hats,some order clothing and of course musky sticks. Just a heads up...I only have a couple of my edge series blanks left and will not be getting another order until July.

Stop by and say hi.

Keith