• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who would you fish with??

I dont want to take up a lot of web space, but just a real funny thought? If you could invite any comedy team ice fishing with you,in a portable or permanent shack
(Dead or alive) Who would it be?
As for Me? Cramden and Norton
Why? Kramden and Norton? landing a fish and Norton grabbing the line and bumbling it ,losing the fish and all you hear in the house is "GETTTT OUUUTTTTT!!!
Who would you laugh the most with?
I would entertain any posts, but keep it rated G though there are kids out there that love to fish, and respect us,lets make pro's out of them.

"Hey hey Ralphy boy I think I have fish". "No way Norton that's not a fish". "Hey Trix look at this fish". "Oh Ed That's not a fish its an eel." "Come on Norton that eels wrapped around my arm." "Norton get that eel its strangling me." "No problem Ralph, I'll get him with my super sewer sewage tool". "Get that thing outta here Norton.....Bang Zoom.. or something like that.

Me and Dave Genz. I'll provide the comedy, he can just teach me all he knows!! Actually, strike that - I met him last weekend at the Gander in Wausau, WI. He's a pretty funny guy - maybe I'd have to play the straight man...

Who wouldn't want to go fishing with that bumbling threesome Larry, Curly, and Moe. smile.gif
Nice thread it helps pass the time till 1st ice. How many times can you go through all of your ice equipment anyhow?
Lucky

PS Anyone going to FM Family night will find me staring wantingly at the Marcum LX3.
See ya there. wink.gif

It would have to be Bob and Doug McKenzie. Mainstay comedy from my youth smile.gif

------------------
I told a guy once I was Native American. He said, "ya me too! I lived in the States all my life"
I laughed.

Just to make things interesting, I would like to spend a day in an ice shack with Rodney Dangerfield and Robin Williams.

"With my wife I don't get no respect. She told me she wanted sex in the back seat of the car. I drove her and that guy around all night...."Geezzz..No Respect..No Respect at all" (Rodney Dangerfield)

Not sure if I could handle a whole day, but it would be a hoot to try?

------------------
BACKWATER GUIDING
701-281-2300
[email protected]
><,sUMo,>