• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who would you fish with??

Jesse Ventura and his DNR chief. I could just sit back and watch. However, the show would be dull because we'd never catch a slot fish and I'd get sick of them agreeing on everything. "I was a Navy seal ya knoooowwwww!" "The slot on this lake sucks!"..... "That's right your honor, yes you were!" "And I agree-we're gonna change the slot and try to wipe out another year class or two." "But there'll be more trophy class fish won't there?" Ho ho ho.........T

We have some good ones here I never thought of. Keep them coming, we will get ice soon and then things get serious. For now lets laugh and forget about the frustration on the ice arrival.

------------------
Pies and Eyes for all.
Stay dry and on the fly if you find them they will bite..

OMG Williams and Ree! They are halarious.
How they can get by with making fun of both Whites and Indians I will never know. Ever hear them do their version of John Denver's Thank god I'm a country boy?
Weelllll Life on the rez is kinda laid baaack
get a little wine and drink it from the sack. Drink all night puke till daaaaawnnnnn
Thank god I'm an indian.
No offense folks this one is just too funny for me.

It would be the same people I would have in my fantasy golf foursome, Bill Murray and Chevy Chase. Have you seen Bill Murray on TV in the Pebble Beach Pro-AM? Maybe we could get a 'Caddyshack' routine going.