• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Possible ND State Record Buck

BeerHunter

Once this beauty has dried down, then they can have it scored for a final total. If this buck doesnt break the record, it for sure is a buck of all hunters dreams or at least mine. I saw a typical 17 pointer shot where we hunt about 10 years ago and that also would make one drool.

I deer hunt to enjoy the hunt and friendships made but for me, a buck of this size would really make my year.

Quote:

I heard rumors of major deer drama between this guy and the neighboring land owner. Also, one of the pro teams that claim to be "fair chase hunters" was contacted and paid a large chunk of money to get a crack at him.

Can you expand on this? What do you mean?

I really shouldn't have posted on this because it’s totally hear-say (but from a fairly reliable source)

First of all, lots of wildlife-eye footage was captured of this giant, phone calls were made to those in the business to try to fatten somebody’s pockets. Then a feeder went up 20 yards on one side of the fence that borders the two properties, and then another feeder went up on the other side of the fence.

Other than that, it sounded like a new age Hatfield / McCoy battle complete with verbal bashing and threats.

I’m not sure what I’d do in the same situation so I can’t judge, and I’m not trying to judge, it’s just what I heard thru the grape vine and I found it interesting on a few different levels.