• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team Kitty Twisters

DTro

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on! Nice catch! I'll hit a nice upgrade sooner or later, I have already caught one upgrade but due to my strategy I choose not to count it. Wasn't much of an upgrade anyways.

I have been putting in ridiculous hours on the river so sooner or later.

The fish took my buddies bully and then came and hit my rod and took off. We didn't know it had even hit my friends rod until we were taking my hook out and noticed there was another hook in its mouth. We didn't know where it came from so we cut the line and when Chris went to recast he noticed he didn't have a hook on anymore. His rod never moved or made a sound. laugh.gif

OH my, that's crazy! That is the extreme situation that corresponds to what people say -- when the fish swims at you with his bait you don't notice it via bait clicker/rod bend...

Sounds crazy! I'll hope to get that to happen someday for giggles, a little story to tell anyway smile.gif

This is the second time ththis two hooks one fish thing has happened to me. The first 30+lb fish I ever caught was the same situation. I try to get extreme every so often. lol

Its just mind bottling that a fish can be hooked and not know it and keep feeding.

Oh and it was from shore.

Quote:

do you mean boggling? i've never heard of bottling. chris yanked a 42 out of that spot last night. i got a field goal and he got a 15 maybe earlier.

Straight up Bottling...you know like when your mind gets trapped in a bottle? Yeah I talked to Chris on his way home from fishin last night.

Quote:

Quote:

Do you mean boggling? I've never heard of bottling.

You obviously haven't watched 'Blades of Glory' yet. grin.gif

i haven't seen it for a long time now. better find it on dvd and throw it in again.

Quote:

well i guess i learned something new today. i thought you killed yer phone from what chris said. boats in the shop for the week. stupid motor.

Yeah my phone woke up dead Sun morning but got a new one that afternoon. Found out what was wrong with your rig yet?