• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2007 Team Kitty Twisters

DTro

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock on! Nice fish, Drew! We were out yesterday evening from prolly 6:45 pm or so til 2:30 a.m. or so. Got blanked. I think I am bad luck!

That fish will help the point total for sure. We're not out of this thing yet!

Drew, that is sow! Congrats!

I would say a 15lb channel in the MN river right now is about as common as a 40lb flat. They are there, but a great catch indeed.

yeah she was a pig...and fought like crazy...it took about 15 mins to tire it out and get her in.

This was my first time out since all the rains (been in Michigan for work all last week.) ...man I felt lost. amazing how different it is.

Drew

Nice Fish Mate!!!

Sweet upgrade.

Got a chance to hook up with Rushing this weekend. We spent the better part of Sat night. No action till the last spot and then is was Smack, Swing, Miss, about 5 times maybe more.

Couple popped off the circles. Rough nite.

Rob it was a great time and look forward to hooking up next time. Thank for coming up.

LFC

Quote:

Rob it was a great time and look forward to hooking up next time. Thank for coming up.

LFC

Yeah good time for sure bout time we could get out together. We'll have to do it again soon. It was crazy fishin with barges and stuff. I'll have your rod done this week so we'll have to hook up so I can get it back to you. I have the weekends of the 7th & 21st off next month so maybe sometime then.

Quote:

Drew!!!

Love that new Avatar!!! Sweeeeeeet!

Figured since I have fished for walleyes twice this year and cats the rest of the time, it was due time to switch it up.

Quote:

Now its time for a Flat!

Tell me about it...I might try for flats on Wednesday or Thursday...depending on free time. Going to seine some bullies & chubs out of my grandpa's drainage ditch tomorrow!!!!

Well gave it one last run Saturday eve for an upgrade in the flathead category. Sat out there from 5:30 till 2 with one 7lb channel to show for it.

Oh well better than not catching anything. Good times guys...I'm already looking forward to next year.