• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Photo sharing...Panfish

I got blessed with another great outing with Jack and Cory catching lots of nice panfish. We were tightlining jigs tipped with various plastic minnows.I tried my usual float methods with no sucessbut found out later I was not set deep enough,the fish were down 6 to twelve feet and would usually not move too far to bite, but if you got it close enough they would hit hard!

A perfect morning

sunrise.jpg

early slab

akeeper.jpg

Cory Jack and crappie

corynjack.jpg

Cory with a nice sunfish

corysunnie.jpg

Jacks slab

jackslab-1.jpg

My big sunfish

mtgill.jpg

fatgill-3.jpg

more good fish..

coryslab.jpg

anothmtslb.jpg

jackslab2.jpg

mtslab-1.jpg

coryslab3.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decoy....I was running back through all the panfish photo sharing of the summer and I got to say that the photo you posted of the little boy with the cracker in his mouth, the puffed out cheeks and that huge sunnie is one of the best I've seen of a kid enjoying fishing! That picture could win a photo contest, did you send that to the Star Trib?

A person can get happy and have their day brightened, just by looking at a picture like that, almost a real life Norman Rockwell! smile.gif

That is an awesome picture. I bet you could have it professionally fixed, maybe one of the guys in the photo sharing forum would be willing to do it for free. Then send that sucker in to some contests or places where they need kid's photos...It's a doozy!

Nice Slabs Tyler... You mean you have been out ice fishing already? I have a few of my own here from this past year! IMGP4156.jpg

IMGP4157.jpg

IMGP4190.jpg

Hope this works this is the first time i have ever tried to post pictures all the fish we kept were 12to 15 1/2"! Also a 10" perch and some 9" gills

Ryan

yea this isnt an everyday occurance for me to keep this many fish. my friends and i just enjoy a meal of fish now and then, dont we all? We may keep a group of fish this large 3 or four times a year max. I also practice catch and realease on all my other species i just love eating panfish... Hope this doesnt affect anyone if so i can remove my post.

Thanks

Ryan

nice fish and there is no need to delete the pictures only would like to see more!! this site loves c&r and so do I but some people like to put down anyone that catches alot of big fish or keeps any big fish.....to each their own!!! Nice catch!!!!!!