• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Seinfeld episode

mnwild

Are there any Seinfeld fans out here?? IF so what is your favorite eposoide over the years??

Mine would have to be where Kramer pulled out of the dumpster the set for the Merv Griffin show, Jerry was dating the lady with all the toys and George ran over the squirrel. That had to be one of the funniest episode's in my book. My 2nd would have to be The Soup (Contact Us Please), "No Soup for you"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW WE HAVE SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeeettttttttts SSSSEeeeeeeeeeee. How about "any town USA" or "master of my domain" or man hands OR how about Elaines dancing forgot the quote used to discribe it but hilarious.

How about when George puts a clock and pillow under his desk to kill time at work because know one even cares where hes' at.

How about Geoges wallet and every reciept he's kept, I'm guilt of having a "Gearge Wallet".

How about "congical (sp?) sex with an inmate is the best"

Back to master of my domain but when Kramer comes back after looking at the women undressing across the road and he comes back from his apartment and says "I'm out" not 2 minutes after he saw her, classic!!!! That truly is one of the best shows every produced.

mr cool.gif

MIRANDA: Doctor, is the squirrel going to live?

DOCTOR: There's been massive trauma. We could of course try to save him but it would be costly,

difficult and we'd have to send away for some special really tiny instruments.

GEORGE: Well, uh, are there any other options?

DOCTOR: We could put him to sleep.

GEORGE: What might that cost?

DOCTOR: Well, it's by the pound. So ... about 80 cents.

Bob Sacamano's name came up so many times with Kramer. One time Sacamano was so hungry he ate a horse which Kramer said. So many good episodes, Slippery Pete in the Frogger Machine. The other guy kept refering the electric outlet as the holes. I think there is only 1 episode I cannot stand and that is the one where it goes backwards, for some reason I have never liked that one.

Quote:

"Shrinkage!"

YES the "Shrinkage Factor" It's like a frieghtend turtle. I laughed so hard the milk came out my nose. How about when Kramer and Elaine go over to Elaines neighbors apartment because of a cat that was crying all day long. So Kramer licks a paper clip and sticks it in a electric socket to blow the fuse in there apartment, wait was that for the alarm clock going off all day. Oh, well so many good ones.

How about the "the bro" or "the brozeer". And how about when Kramer "stops short"on Georges mother in the car. OR another favorites is the "A$$ MAN" license plates. Hey "A$$ Man"!!!! Kramer just smiles and waves.

mr grin.gif

oh gosh there are sooooo many. Most of mine have been listed already.

Don't forget about the manzier.

I gotta say though, the best ever is Kramer coming into Jerry's place and slappin the money on the table with an emphatic "I'M OUT!"

or where Kramer had Kramerica Industries and had Darin as his personal assistant. The Marble Rye was another good one. I always liked when Kramer needed a attorney he always called Jackie Chiles, he was always had some good one liners. "Their real and their spectacular"

I can confidently say there will never be a show as funny as Seinfeld. Some of my favorite lines:

-Shrinkage episode dialogue was awesome. And I loved the comments by Kramer to George about his g.f. who he hasn't seen naked yet, "Hey buddy, she's got a great rack!"

-"[Jerry] You kept making all the stops?" "[Kramer] Well they kept ringing the bell!"

-Jerry freaking out in Kramer's apartment with Kenny Rodgers Chicken "Red Planet" sign. "Mr Marbles?!?"

-Kramer drinking Hennigan's Scotch. "[Kramer] ... and because it doesn't smell, let's just say it'll be our little secret." Then he passes out on the couch.

-George's shower urination at club, "Do you want me to call a plumber? They're all the same pipes!"

-"[Terri Hatcher] By the way, they're real and they're spectacular!"

-"[Jerry] Mulva???"

-"[Elaine] They've started to call me Nip"

-That episode where Uncle Leo's eyebrows get burned off and Elaine paints new ones on.

...I could go on and on, but I suppose I should get some work done.

Quote:

-"[Terri Hatcher] By the way, they're real and they're spectacular!"

-"[Jerry] Mulva???"

YUP and YUP

I actually really like the backwards episode. For me it was revolutionary, I'd never seen it on TV before, and it still had all the laughs. Kramer and the snowball, george refusing to use the india bathrooms, then painting his eastlands black, elaine and her shnaups. I digress.

What season is Master of Domain. I have never seen that one. and I swear they never show it on syndication. I always check on the guide whenever I see Seinfeld, but its never that one. I've been trying for years.

How about when Kramer goes to the dentist and is all numb'd up and tries to get a taxi next thing you know he's "a special person" with specail needs and then sings with Mel Torme'. That is so funny.

Or, how about the when Kramer accuses Jerry of being an Anti-Dent-tite. I could watch that show for ever so many good one liners.

mr smile.gif

Who, who will not wear the ribbon?

Vile weed

But I don't want to be a pirate.

Oh the humanity

And you want to be my latex salesman.

Look away, I'm hidious.

Kavorka

I've ridden in a Cadillac hundreds of times.

I sent X amount of my own men to the latrine that night.

Rusty! Rusty!!

Little fists of fury.

Like an old man returning soup to the deli

Bubble boy

Summer of George

TNFL,

Master of Domain was in season 4.

Another classic episode that someone did mention is The Jimmy, Jimmy can jump, Jimmy can move, OH Jimmy down...

Mr.Costanza with his Festivus for the restivus holiday where we carried around the aluminum pole.