• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets see picts of your duck hunting rigs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good RRR. Me my brother elwood and yourself should hook up and do some diver hunting this year.

Sounds like a plan.

I went and spent some time on the water this evening at one of my favorite duck hunting lakes.

I saw massive amounts of Wood Ducks and Blue and Green Wing Teal.

The water level is way down and that has been great for the Wild Rice and other vegetation.

This lake now has multiple spots to hunt, compared to last year where there was 1 great and 2 good spots.

There looks to be at least 3 great spots and 6 or more good spots.

Cutter08, this thing is "Sick" crazy Does it have formed metal sides or ply wood! What is the biggest water you have been on with it? And what's with the air freshener hanging in there, do you bring a woman out with you guys? Smoke a ciger, that will take out the smell! laugh

The blind is all aluminum and insulated. No wood on the boat. This will be our first year hunting out of it but i can tell just by having it out last weekend that it will handle some big water but it will be a rough ride for the guy driving. I don't mind i will just take it easy and crank the toons. As for the air fresheners they were in there when we picked up the boat. Kind of like the black ice smell LOL

French, yes in some places when said "sick" means good or cool,"bad" means good or cool.

EI;that duck boat is really Sick or Bad. Sorry grew up in S/Mpls. smirk Here try this one out, maybe you'll get this one.

"Ya sur, dat cutters boat is a gooden" wink sorry FLK smile

You know its a good hunting boat when you are anchored up with decoys all around ya and people come within ten yards of you and try to scare away the geese. Sure makes for a funny moment when you pop your head out and they jump back in there seat cursing up a storm, not even realizing those are decoys and a boat not geese and a bunch of reeds. Kinda makes ya laugh to think that geese are smarter than some people...

awesome rigs cutter and elwood. I've never seen a setup like yours cutter. Whenever I close my eyes and think of duck hunting it's a basic aluminum canoe or johnboat, I can't imagine hunting out of something that's insulated with a heater. Would definitely be nice for those late in the season days on Winni!!!

Cutter. That is what I am looking for on my next duck boat. The design looked familiar. I believe it is styled after Barnie Calef's boat. That is how I got my idea. He does a walk through of his 20+ft jon in his "take em 7" video

thanks guys. The boat is awesome. Me and my brother thought of getting a 20ft jon and doing this to it but we saw this one online and how much room you have in a 16ft boat. I couldn't imagine how much room you would have in a 20ft. We can hunt 4 guys out of are boat. I bet you could get 6 guys out of a 20ft jon

A lot of you guys have seen it already but I will show it ne how

its 15 some odd ft long the bottom is semi v riveted and the motor is made in marble rock Iowa this is the 18hp version (vangaurd)

P9200014.jpgP9200015.jpgP9200016.jpgP9200019.jpg

who said you cant put a onboard charger in a duck hunting rig

P9200022.jpg

P9200018.jpg

gotta do some blind fixin b4 the openner the grass is on its 3rd year I beleive, going to jimmy some extetions for the back by the motor so its covered a lil better

DanZ is the box around your driveing light for protection of the lights of to help reduce glare?

I tried just mounting them on the bow of the boat and they point in the air to much thats the reason for the bracket...