• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pictures of your significant other

I’m trying to start a thread depicting photos of us fishing with the one that matters the most to us.

Michelle & her silver bass

mt_fish.jpg

A really nice gill

michelle_gill.jpg

6lb pike

michelle_fish1.jpg

And lastly a beautiful 10lb carp!

ty_michelle_carp.jpg

My fiancee Kristin with her biggest walleye yet.

We were out on a small metro lake for bluegills/bass,

figured it would be some action for her first time

out this year. As the sun went down we took off the

bobbers and were casting along the weedlines when her

rod took a turn for the water.

Go figure, I left the net at home. We managed to

get it in the boat, measured 25". The look on her face

when she first saw it in the water was priceless.

walleyewebversion.jpg

Tom, great image of your significant other. Ducks or no ducks for the bag, when you're out there it looks like she's a fine, uh, consolation prize, eh? grin.gif

Dang, Powerstroke, you're weaning her away from the garden and into the boat and bow stand from a darn early age. Good for you! I see lots of great father/daughter times ahead. I can tell you, with my kids at 21, 18 and 16, that it goes so fast. In no time at all you're an old-timer saying "it goes so fast." frown.gif

My daughters love fishing with Dad. They both started with me ice fishing.

Both of my daughters keep begging me to go hunting. They love to hold the fish, the birds and the deer I get. They are so intrigued by their anatomy and the fact that we use them "for meat".

The wife Jillian with a 22"er she caught off the dock with a mircolight 4' rod and and ice fishing real that can cast about 10', tied on was a 1/64oz teardrop and a 1/4" twistertail! It pulled from under one neighbors pontoon to the one on the other side for about 6-7mins while i was inside the all the doors and windows shut with the A/C on. She yelled for me the whole time then when she finally beached the beast she ran in and yelled at me to get out there. i thought she had a rough fish for me to take off the hook for her (again). WHAT A SUPRISE FOR ME!

Picture213.jpg