• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The most Beautiful yet! (photos)

This morning was one of the most beautiful mornings I have ever spent in the blind--It was absolutely the prettiest one this year... I had to include multiple images... These were a few of the 224 images I took of this sunrise. This sunrise lasted for approximately 45-50 minutes. what a gorgeous day to be hunting ducks.

dsc00663ub.jpg

dsc01145vs.jpg

dsc00927wq.jpg

dsc01229gc.jpg

dsc00817fg.jpg

If you download one of these images for use as a wallpaper, would you please be so kind as to let me know by replying to this post, so that I can get an idea of what kind of response I might get to them in print form. I'm not asking anyone to buy anything--I am simply looking to find how many people like them enough to download one of them.

Thank you very much in advance,

Tom Wilson

Tom - great photos as always. I noticed the sunrise this morning and wished I was not stuck in the metro area and intstead out enjoying it in a duck blind. Wow, 224 shots! Good thing you had something to "shoot".

Dan

TSCTSC,

I used no filters and there are no photoshop adjustments here whatsoever--these are straight from the camera converted to jpegs using my Nikon View raw converter.

As far as high res goes--the photos here you may use for you're own wallpaper use at either home or work and it would be my pleasure. ANY other use constitutes copyright infringements. I don't mean that negatively, because I wouldn't post them if I thought they were being stolen for other purposes, but for any other use you would need to contact me personally. 952-466-DUCK. This is not an advertisement or an offer for a sale-just a way for you to talk with me about the possible uses of my photos other than for a wallpaper.

Tom W

Nice pictures! That's why we love the outdoors. If there weren't any ducks flying you still got to enjoy the beauties Nature offeres.

Kinda makes you grateful for digital cameras. The wife would be pretty upset if she took 10 rools of film in to the photo shop and saw that you were just taking pictures of the sky. grin.gif

Keep up the great work!

Corey Bechtold

Man those are some incredible shots...I wish that I had the technology to get that level of crispness and detail. I took #2 to set as a background and I would definitely say that those would get bought up if you were to print them. Again very impressive work.

Awesome photos, I am taking # 2 for the work computer

Me and the wife were talking yesterday and she brought up upgrading the n70 we have to digital, I just about passed out, she wants to go look at the d70 on friday! I have been looking at em for over 3 years (the D1 back then) and never thought she'd go for that, but apperently she's been looking to!