• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

interesting to look at the different markings on those fish. Same body of water? I'm assuming not...i'm no expert on determining strain from a photo or anything though so who knows.

also nice job on showing your girlfriend a muskie up close and personal, I've only ever had success with my sister in the boat, never with a significant other.

Bronzeback, good eyes on the different strain, different bodies of water, it was cool to have the gf with, i think i screamed louder than she did as it hit on the 8. Urban cowboy "dude", ;yes, yes i did blur out my bait, its pretty apparent in the photo! HAHAAHA, and willy, i'll hit you up! Good luck everyone, hopefully the weather can straighten out and get that darn water warmed up!

I didn't catch a Muskie last year (so i am really itching to spend a lot of time on the water this year), but I thought that I'd add this pic from 2 years ago.

weddingfish1.jpg

42 1/2 inches & 19 lbs. I caught it on Cass Lake on the morning of my wedding.

Here is a 21 lb pike that I caught in northern Saskatchewan last June. Sorry, don't remember the length.

P61100085B15D1-2.jpg

If I look overly excited, it is because i lost one the same size & one even larger earlier in the week.

Hope i get to post a more current pic here soon!

My boat finally got its first totally confirmed 50 so I thought I'd share it. My buddy got her just as a storm was ready to roll in. I was out with two guys who have been friends since kindergarten so it was extra cool to share this one. By the looks of the head this one could get real big.

BTW we were on Rush.

86bf6f82.jpg