• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muskie Photo Gallery

davev

Quote:
i just asked some random lady who was running by.im surprised she got such a nice shot of it

I've heard of using cute puppies to pick up women around the Mpls lakes but this is the first I've ever heard of using a muskie! grin

Nice fish indeed! That release shot is one of the better/best I've seen, such a neat picture! It's cool to see a young guy your age out chasing the muskies in the morning hours, well done Rinc! Must be the Birthday that makes a guy so cool.....

Wild won tonight, what could be better?

Congrats!

here are 4 muskie from the last 2 saturdays! all were on the fly and 3 were in my kayak.

about 25" on a fly my brother tied for me.

tomspicturs001sq4.jpg

about 30" on a limedogger fly

tomspicturs003zo8.jpg

33"+ - fish took a jump into the river as we snaped a pic, this is what we got. it was on my super blood dogger fly.

tomspicturs003yr3.jpg

this fish went 36" and hit at my super blood dogger twice before it finly got it right and got it in it's mouth!

tomspicturs005hw8.jpg

here is a picture of the super blood dogger, I tied it today! it's the first fly I have ever tied, and I got 2 muskies on it it in the same day I tied it!

tomspicturs001vs3.jpg