• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

**New** Angel Eye Jig *Tournament winning jig 2005*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A short shank Angel Eye Jig is something that I will field test some this summer. Right now the Angel Eye Jigs are hitting the stores throughout the Midwest. The demand has been almost over whelming.

Do you have a list of the merchants carrying them? I'd gladly support my local bait shop or Gander Mountain (preferably the little guy first) if I knew where I could get these.

Thanks!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I believe you can get them at Bluewater Bait in Bemidji?

Not sure though.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I believe you can get them at Bluewater Bait in Bemidji?

Not sure

I've been a big fan of Angle Eye Jigs since they were introduced, and I love them in the spring and fall. I hit the lake with a friend (jerkin'm the fishmeister) this morning who was schooling the fish with jigs, so I had to make the transition. smirk.gif Wow, the fishing really heated up and this girl along with some other nice fish were fooled on a 1/8oz Perch Angle Eye. The jig bite is on! grin.gif

Fish047.jpg