• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FishingMinnesota 2004 Big Buck Contest

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight pointer I bagged on Saturday the 13th, I negelected to include the required items for the FM Big Buck Contest, but I doubt it will be in the tops anyway. 18" inside spread. Hunted in 4B 7 miled south of Cannon Falls. Pictured with me is my father who got to watch me shoot it.

GunDeer04.jpg

WallEYES-

More importantly, where is that snow at???

I've been looking for that stuff since last March/April!

Awesome deer by the way!! I'm with iffwalleyes here, got to be 20+ inside spread!! No doubt that is a deer to be proud of!

The spread was 21-3/4 inches. The deer was shot last year on November 16th around Isabella. I could not match that this year, but came darn close to it, Did not want to take a bad shot. Good luck to those in the contest.

Yea that deer could be past his prime for growing a rack... How big was the body on that deer?

We got one this year in our group that had an 18.5" spread and was real heavy, but only 5 points... Almost a forky, but sure looked nice when it got up.. I looked twice at it and decided not to shoot, and my buddy shot it.. I'll have to get the photo on that one... It was missing a bunch of teeth and was a big bodied gray deer, so we figure it was pretty old...