• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vik's need a new coach!

leech~~

4 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Not hard to understand why he’s not focusing on football. He should retire and stay at home to play with his new toy 

Once Sugar daddy loses his day job, he probably loses his night job as well! 🤣

53 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Yup I almost ate those halftime words! 😳

I was at work and missed most of it. As soon as I got home and turned the game on.  They scored a TD, then got an interception, then two more TDs.  I knew it was me, I turn the game off for the Win! 😆

54 minutes ago, smurfy said:

🤔 there's a pile of speculation but i have not seen any reports yet.........there OC best be running into zimmy on the way out the door too!!!!!!!

My source was “sure” but according to the news, not yet confirmed.  The amount of rumors and speculation though usually come true.  At this point I’d be surprised if it didn’t happen.

I think what really kind of succk about todays game is. They had the game won and had 4 downs and time to throw Jefferson 16 yards of passes to break Moss's record and they kneed on it!  After the game Zimm said when asked.  I don't care about records, only wins!  💩

Is it a true record of he broke it over 17 games vs Moss’ 16 game season?  It was an interesting tidbit to add to the game but I don’t think he was cheated when all was said and done.  

Broken records are fun for the moment I suppose.

Edited by Wanderer

2 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Is it a true record of he broke it over 17 games vs Moss’ 16 game season?  It was an interesting tidbit to add to the game but I don’t think he was cheated when all was said and done.  

Broken records are fun for the moment I suppose.

well did Moss  really have the record if he broke the record if the previous record was when they played 14 games?????????? 

5 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I think what really kind of succk about todays game is. They had the game won and had 4 downs and time to throw Jefferson 16 yards of passes to break Moss's record and they kneed on it!  After the game Zimm said when asked.  I don't care about records, only wins!  💩

That's the way the coach is supposed to do.

9 hours ago, smurfy said:

well did Moss  really have the record if he broke the record if the previous record was when they played 14 games?????????? 

Good question. 😄

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Oh, you two stop being poooopy butts!  Give the boy a break he done good! 🙁

He did, I’ll give him that!

It’s my job as a part time fan, if I can even be called a fan; to be a critic.  Isn’t it? 😉

If Jefferson couldn't break Randy Moss's record with an entire extra game he didn't deserve an extra play for it during garbage time.

It’s  just a Vikings team record, I am not sure anyone cares. However If your throwing the ball up 14 with under a minute left you can’t be surprised if/when you start seeing some cheap shots from the defense.

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

The Vikes are joining the clean plate club according actual news sources this morning.

Zimmer and Spielman gone which apparently means the whole coaching staff will follow.

yep today i believe ya!!!!!!🤗🤣