• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vik's need a new coach!

leech~~

3 hours ago, Ronnie D said:

kitty wrath GIF

You're in my litter box now, Nordic man !!

Well this is fun to have someone from another State and city in the mix. Eating Bear and cheese curds was getting boring! 😋

Edited by leech~~

On 12/9/2022 at 7:49 PM, Ronnie D said:

A team that can barely score 30 + points on their best day would need a QB to put 40 + on the board, which da Vik's haven't had since Culpepper& I wouldn't wat to play da kitties at home right now. That's one fired up team.

Lions = 34. Vikings =20

Well, you called that one. They we're fired up today! ✌️

You guys will get your chance in da wild card. Da kitties need 2 wins to get there & we still gotta play G.B and da bears are a home game.

What's up w/ all da torso pads on Cousins ? Is he knocked up or did da Vik's swing a deal w/ da my pillow dude for custom made spanks ?

47 minutes ago, Ronnie D said:

You guys will get your chance in da wild card. Da kitties need 2 wins to get there & we still gotta play G.B and da bears are a home game.

What's up w/ all da torso pads on Cousins ? Is he knocked up or did da Vik's swing a deal w/ da my pillow dude for custom made spanks ?

da vikings are a 1 and done playoff team whoever they play!!!!!!!!!!!!😔🥴