• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vik's need a new coach!

leech~~

6 hours ago, Wanderer said:

HULU, my brother… 😉

I know we have HULU, Netflix, HBO Max, Prime and a few others but no live TV. I guess it comes down to the fact that I just don't care to watch professional sports that much anymore. I'd rather be out in the woods, on the lake, biking on trails, taking pictures etc....

8 hours ago, chaffmj said:

I know we have HULU, Netflix, HBO Max, Prime and a few others but no live TV. I guess it comes down to the fact that I just don't care to watch professional sports that much anymore. I'd rather be out in the woods, on the lake, biking on trails, taking pictures etc....

I too prefer to spend my time outside and don’t watch much for sports but my wife is the Vikes fan so that’s the connection for me.  We watch some games later on HULU but there is the live TV option too.  She usually watches them live when I’m not around.

24 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

How about those Vikes, I didn't watch the game so, are they for real? With a packers loss tonight, that would make for a great day!

It just seems like the last Qtr of every game.  You feel like they could still lose in the last minute, even when their ahead by 10!  😳  

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

It just seems like the last Qtr of every game.  You feel like they could still lose in the last minute, even when their ahead by 10!  😳  

I guess it is a good thing I don't watch them then!  🤔 Beautiful day to be outside walking through the woods, no need to be indoors watching football!

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

I guess it is a good thing I don't watch them then!  🤔 Beautiful day to be outside walking through the woods, no need to be indoors watching football!

I'll have to stay for that reason I watch more of the games during the season as highlights on Youtube when I get home!  👍

8 hours ago, chaffmj said:

I was pretty tired from being outside all weekend and was glad to just sit and watch the game, drink a couple beers, and eat junk food after unpacking.  

they have only beaten one team with a winning record. Will see how they look against Buffalo and Dallas in a couple weeks. They still have a pretty easy schedule after those 2 games though.

Will be interesting to see if they make any trades but don't think they have cap room for any blockbuster stuff.

Icing on the cake is watching the packers implode and Rodgers hitting the dirt a few times a game makes it even better.

Vikes. 

The only difference between last year and this year.

Last year at the end of a game....."Let's go out and lose this."

This year......."Let's go out and win this."

Don't know what it is, but if you could bottle it, you'd be richer than Gatorade.

The Vikings win, the packers lose, Wanderer shot a deer yesterday! What a perfect weekend!

10 minutes ago, rundrave said:

Take away the ref inference and Washington has 7pts off the board. That ball hung forever and then the Vikings DB gets taken out by ref.....

I watched the highlights and I would definitely agree with you on that play. What in the hell was the ref doing in the middle of the field?

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Vikes. 

The only difference between last year and this year.

Last year at the end of a game....."Let's go out and lose this."

This year......."Let's go out and win this."

Don't know what it is, but if you could bottle it, you'd be richer than Gatorade.

The secret is I turn the game off when ever they start sucking really bad, and when I watch the Highlights after the game, they have won every time!   So am guna keep doing that!  😆

16 hours ago, rundrave said:

Top 5 Vikings game ever

and cowboys choked and gave the Packers some life unfortunately 

🤔 and yet the cowpokes are favored by 2 this coming week in the Vikings house...............🤮🙄 

17 hours ago, chaffmj said:

How about those Vikes, and another packers loss what a great day!

Oh, my I thought the pack had lost yesterday when I looked at the standings after the Vikings had won and saw they had lost 5 games in a row.

Today I find out they won in overtime.  Oh well!

15 hours ago, chaffmj said:

Oh, my I thought the pack had lost yesterday when I looked at the standings after the Vikings had won and saw they had lost 5 games in a row.

Today I find out they won in overtime.  Oh well!

My wife was sure the Pack lost also.

I was out hunting Sunday so I didnt see the Vikes game until last night.  Well the 4th quarter and OT anyway. Even after hearing all the details, it was still something to see.

Edited by Wanderer