• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vik's need a new coach!

leech~~

On 11/6/2022 at 3:22 PM, Duffman said:

The only difference between last year and this year.

Last year at the end of a game....."Let's go out and lose this." This year......."Let's go out and win this."

That lucky horseshoe is gonna fall out of their arse one of these days.

4th quarter & the only thing missing is da' theme music from da' Benny Hill show. Thanks for da help Vik's.

King Aaron should be arrested after da' game because I'm pretty sure that sodomy is still illegal in da' cheese state.

5 hours ago, Ronnie D said:

4th quarter & the only thing missing is da' theme music from da' Benny Hill show. Thanks for da help Vik's.

King Aaron should be arrested after da' game because I'm pretty sure that sodomy is still illegal in da' cheese state.

Hey, don't you have a Katy Perry video to go watch lion boy- Roar  😏

11 minutes ago, smurfy said:

👍 it was a very entertaining season....................as long as you didnt have a heart condition!!!!!!!!🤔

If you don't watch the games, you don't have to worry about your heart! I just watch the highlights or the lowlights after the game. I didn't even bother with that after yesterday's game.

On 1/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, chaffmj said:

How bad do you think it could have been if we were playing the Eagles tonight? 

Probably just as bad or worse than the last time they played. And the 49ers would have beat them by 50.

Granted rosters will be far from the same, next season the Vikings will play all four teams that currently remain in the NFL playoffs. They will play at home vs  Kansas City and San Francisco and are at Philadelphia and Cincinnati.

I see the Vikings regressing next year. So much $$$$ tied up into just QB, hard to build a complete roster well enough to compete or make a deep run in the playoffs. They have several players, Smith, Thielen, Cook, etc all past their prime and will make way too  $ much to keep.