• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

37 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Well, if you mix your daily shot of Metamucil in there.  You would have everything covered!  :grin:

🤣 i'm not that friggin old yet!!!!!!

by the way.....your recliner is still at "the landing"!!!!!!!!!!🤗 at least i thought Wanderer willed it to ya!!!!!

On 2/16/2024 at 3:09 PM, smurfy said:

🤣 i'm not that friggin old yet!!!!!!

by the way.....your recliner is still at "the landing"!!!!!!!!!!🤗 at least i thought Wanderer willed it to ya!!!!!

Went by there on Monday.  Too crowded to make a smurfy stop and see if leech picked up that treasure.

6 minutes ago, smurfy said:

yea that access has been really busy this winter......i've had to drive past more then once!!!!🙄😒🤣

I talked to a guy who lives on land right next to Pelican lake by St, Michael who said folks have been out fishing since the ice got hard. Thinking hotdog pike as well. 

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

I knew that was coming LOL!

me too!!!!!!!😆

Leech i've fished that lake some years back but on the north end from monticello. we got some nice pike with fundogs!!!! i heard there isnt much water left in that lake no more!!!!

Edited by smurfy