• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Wisconsin Archery Record Buck

DonBo

Wow!  The trailcam pic vs. the hero shot pic is a really interesting comparison.  The trailcam pic looks like a really big buck to me, but the hero shot shows just how huge that thing is!  Great beam length, great tine length, mass, width-- he's got it all!  The tine length is really impressive to me!  I'm pretty sure I'd defecate my pants if I saw that deer in the woods!

Very nice 20 yard poke to boot, where did that arrow strike that beast ? What a great deer and you know he's large racked when the rack dwarfs the body size. Hope he bred 1 doe before going down now my curiosty turns to that bucks age.

Awesome buck!

I grew up just outside of LaCrosse, and used to see some brutes while I was trout fishing the creeks in the area, including one not far from where this was arrowed.  Spent alot of time scouting Vernon, Monroe and LaCrosse county creeks.

I used to do alot of night fishing for big browns and surprised more than one big buck while sneaking into a deep hole to cast Rap's:)