• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I would Like to say thanks also!!

Boar

God Bless You and your Family Boar.  I've had some rough times myself, but then you know who your friends are as the old saying goes.  I put a lot of my faith in God and that's what pulls me and our family through.  Sounds like you have a strong family that's full of love and that's the main thing.  Wishing you the best in the future.  Reinhard

Don' judge a person until you know what they've been through....and then shut yer mouth. That's what I personally live by. Been through the nasty stuff in my life, and my heart goes out to ya, man. You're already getting it put behind ya, where it'll stay. I wish you and your family the very best...and here's a little something for you.... I put this up on my wall when an ex-family member was giving me dump when I had my issue. It's exactly how I feel, and it's true. My very best to you, Boar. You're already whippin' it....that's the only judgement you'll get from me.

demotivational poster Reflections

Edited by RebelSS

1.  Lolas-  I've only been there once after hearing about it from buddys.  I will not wait in line to eat...anywhere.  I guess if they have somewhere to sit and have a beverage that's the only exception.  My daughter and I were in the area at about 2pm on a Sunday and I figured we'd be good.  There were two tables open only.  I think my daughter nailed what we liked best, the crust.  It had the slightest hint of a roasted marshmallow texture and taste when you got to the end of the piece, interesting flavor.

2.  Leech~~  I think the love happened due to a perfect storm of circumstance.  In one thread on HSO a guy watched a buck drown from falling through the ice in his backyard, we had Thanksgiving and Christmas is starting in full swing, it snowed and many freaked it would screw up the ice, and us fellers from the Cooking section all realized if you want a hassle free and fun experience post away on this forum and you'll be rewarded in spades, maybe Coffee did it.  Good for him.

3.  FYI, I don't love everyone.  When a news organization posts a job opening for Meterologists does it say "no experience necessary?"   75% of snowfalls are hyped beyond belief, usually given a name like a hurricane.  When the reality doesn't live up to the hype the list of excuses that they keep in their top desk drawer comes out.  Within two weeks the cycle repeats itself.

I'm keeping track this year.  I'm calling 0 for 1 on a "storm" producing what they were shoveling at us.  Surely the roads stunk Monday night but not many people are tooling around after 7pm so big deal.  

PS- muzzy deer hunting is a waste of time if you want to see a deer .  Another cycle repeats itself but I only have me to blame...I keep going.  Maybe it's hope? (Faith, Hope, Love...I guess we're back to where we started :)  )

Edited by leechlake

Lots of love on here lately, it's great stuff, guys.

Having been on Fishingminnesota.com for years, I honestly have to say the page overall appears to have lost a lot of key contributors and the forums are not buzzing like they used to.  Who knows why, maybe it will see a rebound some day.  But the Cooking Forum has NEVER been better.  I guess it's a lot easier to share a recipe than your favorite fishing hole:D

Well hang in there Boar.  Good times are always ahead of us.  That is what I have told myself during a downturn in life.  And remember there is always new stress learning a new job.  That is part of the challenge.  You will do good pilgrim  So what did you have for lunch the first day at your new job?  Do you work at a pizza joint?  :D