• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

eyeguy 54

Just Food and Drink

skin just disappears magically. :) gills and northern still my favorite fish to eat. perch also but rarely chase them. wifey loves gills also. crappies go in the smoker. SO GOOD ! ! !  eyes get to swim in the peanut oil and are good for sure but we both prefer gills.  I started mixing 1/3 regular 1/3 cajon shore lunch and 1/3 louisiana for the fish going in the fryer. very good and a little crunchier than straight shore lunch. No wet batter here. 

no wet batter for this guy either. any fish i've had with wet batter seems to absorb more oil and doesnt seem to completely cook the fish good enough. my favorite batter is straght up flour mixed with seasonings or a fish batter made by Charlie Worwrath up by deer river. also like the orangeish stuff at FF. think its called Andy's!

agreed. I reuse my peanut oil. strain it each time into a tupperware container. I have a line on it for 7 cups. tried wet batter a couple times and it used more. Fry up half dozen gills and usually have to add a couple tablespoons back to get it to the mark with dry mix. I reuse it for about half a year then start over.

21 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

the peanut oil is when I use deep fryer. My favorite for the pike is to pan fry in butter with just a little flower for breading and salt and pepper. so good!

Do you prefer daffodils or tulips? 😋

oops, my brain must have farted again. that happens quite oftennnnnn LOL 

I get how it bugs ya, quite often I will edit in the word saw for seen. I hate it when somebody seen something. ;) 

1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

oops, my brain must have farted again. 

I get how it bugs ya, quite often I will edit in the word saw for seen. 

Yeah, compound verbs can definitely be difficult to use correctly for some, I have seen. At least you'll have something more to edit thatguy54.... Hahahaha

2 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Shot me a big foot over the weekend, Leech should be able to walk to his stand without looking behind him now. 😁  Ground feetloaf  got the first call!!

20181031_163223_resized.jpg

What are the toenails and bone made of?

5 minutes ago, tacklejunkie said:

What are the toenails and bone made of?

If I was a betting man... Onions!

Nice going boober! Wifey roll her eyes at you???

Nice!! What kinda cheeses did you get ready fer us?? What flavor o smoke? Sorry fer so many questions but we dont see any action shots besides over da sink...😋

Edited by bobberineyes

Apple wood. 8 different cheeses. Pepper jack, havalarti, Swiss,Monterey jack, Colby jack, mozzarella, marble jack, provolone.

On 11/1/2018 at 7:28 PM, smurfy said:

Beef fajitas. After we finished supper.

IMG_20181101_181937076.jpg

I thought these were Feetita's   What for it. "Poof" 

Someone loves their little magic wand!  😉

image.png.d22316b42fbfe4536a8dc0f3eae6fc3f.png