• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Limit,RRR or Big Dave PLEASE

DrJ

What a great weekend for Minnesota football fans. Two great games. Coaching and Game plans were also great.Teams were not perfect but delivered when things got tough. Hope Teddy can go Thursday at Green Bay.Lets have the real fans keep this thread alive. DrJ

I didnt expect the outcome of the game, but they need to do it again this week, and next weekend, then I will jump back on the band wagon. I doubt they beat the pack, and it will just bring everyone back to reality. I would love to see TBridge throw for 300+ a game, and our backup RB,s run for 200+ per game, but I dont see that happening. Even though the defense gave up 28, I think they did an ok job.

Fun game to watch and the Vikings did very well considering all of their injuries.

I looked at this season as a rebuilding season and figured if they finished 500, that would be a successful year with a new coaching staff.

I do believe in 2 years, the Vikes will be a contender or darn close to it., just a few years away.

If they win or lose against GB, really will not be upset with a loss at all.

Give TJack a few more games and if he looks close to as well as he played Sunday, Ol Matt may not be back in when his injury is healed.

Cassel may have played the last game for the vikings. I'm not saying that solely based on what I saw yesterday but his injury and the fact he has a fairly significant salary with declining below average skills.

I said before the season started and saw the schedule I would be satisfied with 3-3 after 6 games. Three games against future hall of fame QB. Its tough to expect much in those games.

I'm intrigued with his the secondary looks at times but still a few mistakes. Need to clean up those and get off the field on 3rd down.

Ponder never missed a receiver in the game! It looked like Atlanta was picking on Rhodes, and I thought he did a nice job. Munnerlyn must have been having a great game as very few passes were sent to his side. There were a couple breakdowns in the defense resulting in touchdowns. One run, and one pass. Neither should have happened. Not saying they wouldn't have eventually scored, just not in that fashion. The Vikes outplayed them in every facet of the game. The team is still getting used to Turner and Zimmer. I picked the vikings to go 10-6 this year and split games with GB and Chicago. I was hoping they would win 3 out of the first 5. Still possible. I don't believe Chicago is any good and I don't believe Green bay is as good as they think they are. Rogers and Nelson are really the only offensive weapons on the team. Defensively, they are not what they used to be. The team that looks scary right now is Detroit.

You know you're on the brink of greatness when you are one play away from Ponder under center and Bildgewater can't make it through one game. He does look sharp though if he can make it two.

I'd suggest stopping by this truck if you see it around and load up. Hurry, it's really going fast after yesterday's game!!!

full-593-49632-hope4sale.jpg

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I really enjoyed the game.

Teddy looked great. So did Asiata, McKinnon, and Wright.

Defense is also on the rise.

I am enjoying it every-time they play a game like this. smile

I'm not a huge NFL guy but I did watch some of the game when NASCAR was on a break. What I seen the team looked to be on check and I hope they can put it in overdrive and do well the next couple games.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I am enjoying it every-time they play a game like this. smile

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
Soooo, that would be not very often then, eh?

In the recent past, Yep, and because of it all the sweeter when they do. smile