• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild 2014/2015 Regular Season

bbfenatic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buck the difference is he actually can smell hockey when it crosses his nose. You wouldn't know hockey if it hit you smack in the face. Yes Prosser is sketchy and Dumba is about giving me a heart attack.

Doesn't help Lapanta cannot figure out its "midst" of a change not "mist" of a change.

Reports are that two checks may have caught Parise. One from Burtuzzo early and one from Comeau late. The Comeau was a nasty crosscheck which was called.

The Prosser comment was directly related to him passing to the other team twice in the first period. Not like a deflect pass or a pressured , failed dump or anything. Literally, he looked the guy in the eye, and passed it to him. Tape to tape...just like he can't do to our team. Maybe he got caught up staring at Crosby. I don't know.

That first period was really tough to watch. We got a little pressured and clearly it got to us. We started just firing pucks up ice every chance we got to get out of our zone. Even when guys had 10ft around them with no pressure, they would just flip the puck out to the Pen's D men.

Brodin is playing hurt (hand, maybe hands)

Spurgeon needs to come back

Parise is now hurt, but we'll see how bad.

From the drop of the puck I could tell last night wasnt going to end well. They were very slow, both teams. It was painful to watch. I still had a glimmer of hope when they pumped that one in there, but it just wasnt in the cards. Well, now they have the bad taste in their mouth of losing at home. No more home losses!

Prosser was bad. I think Folin played relatively well. Dumba is still scaring the heck out of me though.

The nice thing about Dumba is that he is 19 and seems to a good play for each of is scary plays. If he continues to develop, he will be a solid offensive defenseman kind of like Burns was.
Yeah, I have not lost faith in him yet, but I dont remember getting this nervous about Brodin when he was a rookie. Maybe just spoiled. :-)

I have to remember that Folin is 23 too so he is much more seasoned. He also doesnt take chances like Dumba more of a stay at home style. Though he did rush the puck once so that was nice to see.

Disappointing loss last night but fun none the less being there!

A couple questions not having my DVR with me at the game.

How did the pens 2nd goal go in ?... I hate bad angle goals.

And what was the deal on the almost wild goal that was reviewed? Was it in, whistled early or interference of some kind?

I havent had time to watch the replay.

Quote:
And what was the deal on the almost wild goal that was reviewed? Was it in, whistled early or interference of some kind?

sounds like the disallowed it because of incidental contact

Quote:
How did the pens 2nd goal go in ?... I hate bad angle goals.

that one was under Kuempers arm wasn't it? also known as a possible sieve location..

Quote:
Minnesota Wild forward Zach Parise is not traveling with the team on their three-game road trip, head coach Mike Yeo said Wednesday.

Parise suffered an undisclosed upper body injury in Tuesday’s 4-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins, where the Wild outshot the opposition 34-22. Parise did not play in the third period and is expected to meet with doctors Wednesday, Yeo said.

My favorite part of the game was the almost fight in the third. Looked like Brodziak could use a little aiming fluid. Seemed to give them some spark, but they were completely shut down from getting to the net the other 50 mins. Too much passing with this dismal power play. Start shooting the puck and get some rebounds.

I go back and forth on whether or not they should take more shots or be more patient, when they take a lot of shots they put them right on the goalies chest and we never seem to get the rebounds. We're suppose to have more skill now with Vanek, Pomminville, Nino etc. With the way we can move the puck, I say cycle on 5-5 and pass more on the PP and wait for quality chances.