• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild 2014/2015 Regular Season

bbfenatic

I agree to a certain point with Stewart, but the wild need a player like him with his size and ability to rack up a few points too. Sure we can't keep them all but he has been a pretty decent pick up. Who's left to defend our little guy's, Cooke, Carter ha ha... that's funny. Physical hockey gets you deep in the playoffs, I'll be surprised of our little guy's make it through it all.

I'm with you on this one bobberineyes; come playoffs...time to tighten up the gear a little tighter....pull the strap one more notch on the helmet and get ready for battle. If the refs let it go we don't stand a chance, if they enforce the clutch/grab plus are calling a good percentage of the penalties we should fare OK....bottomline for us is....as Dubs goes...the Wild go....we gotta chance.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we will see what Kuemper has, per the StarTrib Dubs gets the night off.

Also pretty good artical on Chris Sterwart as well. Stewart Artical How can you not root for the guy after reading that.

Holy! I had no idea. This certainly makes me want to pull for him even more.

I would love to have him around in the future, but realize that may cost us signing one of our young guys as well. Let's see where the playoffs bring us and what he does for us, but I am leaning toward passing on possibly one of our younger kids to keep him around if the price isn't too high.

Nashville 14-0. Matt Cullen with 4 hat tricks. Rinne scores 2.

We're resting top guys so we can throw the game and play STL hard to win so we ensure seeing Nashville in the 1st round.

Nashville 14-0. Matt Cullen with 4 hat tricks. Rinne scores 2.

We're resting top guys so we can throw the game and play STL hard to win so we ensure seeing Nashville in the 1st round.

LOL...depends on if Nashville also is in a "resting mode" and Rinne does not play either...if that is the case I say 10-9 SO win for Nashville with everyone scoring in SO until Cooke wiffs and falls down on his shot laugh

I'm not so sure about resting most of our lineup, we all realize they need to play the healthy scratches but most games after a long rest between games, our team comes out flatter than the neighbor. They could still dress the best but cut there ice time considerably with kemps in net.

Sit 3 of our top goal scorers and win.

Zucker on fire.

Scandella with an amazing goal.

Kuemper even looked good after a shaky start.

I think I need to temper expectations because we might get 8 games in a row against the Blues.

I was shaking my head at Keumps in the beginning of the game. The second was a snipe into the corner but he hardly reacted. Pulled it together though and finished very strong. Hoping he can get back to his earlier form. We do need a good backup option.

More rest players for the finale in St Louis? Koivu, Stewart, and Suter possibly? Zucker looked great again last night, what a spark plug he is.

A win and a 0 point night from Chicago would get us playing Nashville. Yes please.

Quote:
Kuemper even looked good after a shaky start.

I predicted a shutout for him...like stated above we had a slow start with the one weak goal and then the system took over.

We're just an easy team to play goalie for and it showed again last night.