• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Minnesota Vikings 2013 Thread!!

Shack

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it...^^^^

It's funny...I watched college football most of the day today and saw QB's winging the ball all over the field...deep...swing passes...every route imaginable.

Then I get to watch tomorrows check downs....no thanks!!

Kinda wondering why we put worthless Carlson on the field and leave Patterson on the sideline???

Do we have a RG and C anymore??

If Flounder had the least bit of accuracy our WRs would have a lot of YAC.

Owned on special teams two weeks in a row

Bill Musgrave??????? Grimmace is about to take over.

Defensive front 7. Zero pressure and LBs with lead in the feet. Pretty easy to see where the 24 came from.

And my favorite. The Chad Greenway blitz where you don't try to get to the QB, you just run as hard as you can into the blocker and completely take yourself out of the play.

What a POS, he takes a sack on the last play of the game. And the drive before on 3rd down he missed a wide open Greg Jennings for the first down. How can he possibly start next week????

Get ready for it. "Time to learn from our mistakes."

The biggest one being we drafted this loser in the first place.

If I was Ziggy, I woulkd go and bury my head in the sand. The Vikes STINK and Ponder and Leslie are not far behind.

I thought maybe they would win 5 games but I am about ready to reconsider to 4. Geez, the first 8 are our easy games.

Cancel the new stadium, save the money and let the Vikes go if Ziggy wants a new stadium.

Simply, they SUCK. Heck, they are worse than the Twin's.

Ponder..... DONE!!!!!! that last play was an embarrassment. they rush 4 guys, and he can't even step back and make a hail Mary. Frazier..... DONE. it's obvious he can't get things done. the season is lost, let's make changes NOW! I'm still a fan, always have been, always will be, but this year hurts a little more.

Had they played this way against a decent team I think you could take away a few positives, but the Browns are probably the worst team in the NFL, and according to people who know about these things, the Browns had packed it up for the year already.

Time to clean house.

Ponder..... DONE!!!!!! that last play was an embarrassment. they rush 4 guys, and he can't even step back and make a hail Mary. Frazier..... DONE. it's obvious he can't get things done. the season is lost, let's make changes NOW! I'm still a fan, always have been, always will be, but this year hurts a little more.

I agree 100% Ryan. I love the Vikes but this team and staff cannot continue this way.

If we would like to have a positive for the season, let's make some needed changes.

Trouble with the changes is we need to hire a great coach and a better QB and I am not sure where we find those at this time of the year.

At a minimum, Ponder and Leslie have to go. Too bad we could not have gotten Andy Ried or someone of that caliber. They are out there, we just need to pony up and pay the man.

People always say, give Ponder another year, well, that simply will not give him what he needs to be a quality QB. If Ponder does not have it by now, I have no idea how any added years will give him any more skills. All one has to do is watch him and look at his QB play and how he finds open recievers and throws the ball. The guy will NEVER be a average or better starting QB. Forget about the interceptions, he does not have what it takes in pro football.

Few years back when Ziggy purchased the Vikes, I though he would get the coaches and talent we need to be a legite contender.

I have lost all of in Ziggy wanting to have a winning team.

What a POS, he takes a sack on the last play of the game. And the drive before on 3rd down he missed a wide open Greg Jennings for the first down. How can he possibly start next week????

Get ready for it. "Time to learn from our mistakes."

The biggest one being we drafted this loser in the first place.

JUst ask Leslie, he seem's to believe he is the man. confused Shows what Leslie knows. blush

Last I heard, 13-3 gets in the playoffs every year.

Ooops. Dang dyslexia.

Never mind.

It's obvious DC's spent all off season figuring out how to defend the running game, while Vikes stuck with what worked LAST YEAR. Absolutely no innovation, but with Ponder, how much new could they give him.