• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

sons of anarchy

Andrew Erickson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched this show since day 1. Have first three seasons on dvd and will be getting the 4th soon. Season 5 has really started out crazy! Opie's death was a shock and some of the scenes they show are almost a little hard to watch! My wife watches it with me as well and she has walked away from some of the episodes where i didnt think she would continue to watch. Frickin best show out there right now!

I have watched the show from day one as well, it's the only show that I will not miss. My wife who likes the show as much as me will sometimes say that it is getting too graphic until I remind her that the plot of the show is based on a outlaw motorcycle club. It will be interesting to see how the show will progress with Opie being gone. I can see Jax getting a little crazy and looking for retaliation for Opie

Best drama on TV. Never miss an episode.

I agree that this year has had more violence than years past. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for Jax to kill the prison guard and what Clay has coming from Jax and the MC.

Agreed!

Clay is going o die, and that prison guard is screwed. It won't be pretty when it's time for Jax to handle him.

This is the only show my wife and I watch on a regular basis. We've been watching from the beginning. I'm thinking something big is coming up with the last 2 episodes being pretty tame without much action. I'm waiting for them to find that corrections guy. I'm sure that will be a gruesome episode.

I've been dying all day. Everyone I know missed last nights episode. The writer has been making Clay into the bad guy this season and the end of last. I could see him getting killed in the end of the season. I really thought when they found that corrections officer that he would have gotten it worse. There will be some good episodes coming up. The last few have been relatively tame.

I really thought when they found that corrections officer that he would have gotten it worse.

What... Shooting his wife in front him, then beating playing mind games, and then beating him to death with a snow globe wasn't bad enough?

Haha, but I see your point.

I think Clay is behind the attacks in Charming. If so then holy cow what will happen when Jackson finds out. Can't stand Clay or Jenna. Didn't really grasp why that lady shot herself in front of Jenna and her knew boyfriend, and what was jackson's wife doing talking to that one eyed dude in prison. Who is he?

I've watched SOA from the beginning also. This season is blowing my mind! So many of SAMCRO are either dead or should be dead. I love shows that aren't predictable. This show takes the cake!

Kurt Sutter plays Otto Delaney, the one eye guy in prison. He's also the creator and executive producer of SOA. One more interesting fact is he's married to Katey Sagal who plays Gemma Teller.

Awesome year and I've been a diehard since season #1 although I started it a bit late so got the DVD's and caught up to the bit that I had missed. My son is also into it big time and they don't have Fx as a cable offering when he is away at college so I DVR them and he catches up with a marathon.

Last year I didn't think he was going to make it since Juice is his favorite character. That worked out OK for him but now Juice is back on the tightrope!

There is still a bunch to happen and it is going to be very interesting who else "gets it". I figure Jax has something special in line for Pope in the season ending episode to repay him for Opie! That is going to be some fine payback.