• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

sons of anarchy

Andrew Erickson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interestimg season finale. i was shocked when jackson gave up his buddy but relieved when he turned the tide on po and then set up clay. that sneaky gemma is going to be in trouble when jackson find out she turned in his old lady.

man this season ends with so many holes.. it was a very exciting season finale but at the same time a disappointment.. because nothing at all this season was ever cleared up... I have a feeling Wendy and Tara are gonna get some retribution for Jackson and Jemma in the future.. and W..T..F.. Otto.. dude is one hardcore MFer

I see season 5 is out on DVD today, any idea when it will hit netflix? I recently started watching this and I am caught up through season 4. Not sure I can hold out for netflix so I may just go buy the DVD.

Looks like Season 6 will premier on Sept 10th.

So many story lines and rabbit trails I can't even follow what's going on!?!

What the heck was the deal with the kid and the school shooting last night? Geez, was that ever in EXTRAORDINARILY BAD TASTE!

The acting is pretty good in this show, but there's SO MUCH drama it makes it completely unrealistic. I mean honestly, how many college educated, gorgeous women, with everything going for them would end up married to such a slimy, devious, philandering, adulterous, murdering biker, and go to prison because of this association, throwing away their entire career? Really? crazy

This program will say, and portray ANYTHING to stay on the air. But my wife and I, for some strange reason, still watch it. blush

I bought season 5 on blue ray and dvr'd the most recent season's episodes. I have been caught up to the recent episodes for a few weeks now.

Up until last weeks show (wow!) the 2-3 shows before that didn't really do it for me (maybe because I have been watching too many lately)

Looks like we have to wait another week for the next one.

I'm not a biker, but I can't believe that any 1% MC would let someone's mom, even if she's the ex pres "old lady" have access to the club like Gemma does. She knows more about what is going on in the club than most of the members. Too bad it wasn't her on the floor instead of Tara. At least there's only one season left. Maybe all the people they killed will come back as zombies.

I predict lot's of people (if not everyone) die next season! The only question, which order do they go in?

I'm inclined to agree... Kurt Sutter (creator of the show, also plays "Otto," and, some more fun trivia, is married to Katey Sagal (Gemma) in real life) said the end will be sad, but appropriate...

I was kind've confused at the end when they tortured that Asian guy to death. When they were talking about it at the bar I though Jemma and Jax were on the same page, telling a lie about how he killed his wife. But while Jax was torturing him, he was saying how he knew that guy killed his wife. Was a good way to kick off the season though.