• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who rides and what?

dustybaker

Lol, where were you the last few years when I was looking for people to ride? Before I sold both my DR's and got a wheeler again. Yes great bikes and a lot of fun.  Have fun with it. ?

Shin-dig 2013 011.jpg

IMG_0238.JPG

Edited by leech~~

21 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Lol, where were you the last few years when I was looking for people to ride? Before I sold both my DR's and got a wheeler again. Yes great bikes and a lot of fun.  Have fun with it. ?

Shin-dig 2013 011.jpg

IMG_0238.JPG

Leech, when you gonna come wheelin' with us?

10 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Leech, when you gonna come wheelin' with us?

Looks like next spring now since I'm hoping for some snow soon for the sled. Fixed up a little hunting/toy hauler to hunt out of and haul the wheeler with this fall.

So may be I'll park right in your lot!  ?

20200929_183644.jpg

20201008_183520.jpg

20201016_182802.jpg

Edited by leech~~

Leech, I saw where you were looking for riding partners, I'd take you up on it now. Lol. I imagine you have a lot of nice dual sport riding in your area, we have lots of it in western ND also, hence the DR. I love this bike. I wish you were parting with that white one about now, I'd take it off your hands. I like that color.  I've done a few mods to mine, the seat had to go! I've added an engine case guard since this photo was taken. I'm waiting for bark busters to get here, they are a necessity. Then I will be good.

spacer.png

Edited by Riich

42 minutes ago, Walleyehooker said:

Everything is getting hard to come by these days

I sold the last of my ATV's in Sept while the used market was hot with intentions to upgrade. I figured there wouldn't be any better time where the price on old beat up machines would be higher. I couldnt believe what people were willing to pay for 15-20yr old ATV's that had seen some tough use.

My plan was all these people were buying stuff and realized they would never use it and sell it when they didnt want to store it for the winter. I figured with a saturated market we would see some good deals to be had this time of year but people are just buying everything up at absurd prices. Even the people who are upside down on their toys are asking way to much. 

Edited by rundrave

2 hours ago, Walleyehooker said:

What kind of wheeler do you have? Im just waiting for my new Honda Rancher to show up that I put money down on a month ago. Everything is getting hard to come by these days. Starting to look like another winter where we get to ride for a week or 2 in March again

2009 Sportsman 500HO. only had about 450 miles on it.

2 hours ago, Riich said:

Leech, I saw where you were looking for riding partners, I'd take you up on it now. Lol. I imagine you have a lot of nice dual sport riding in your area, we have lots of it in western ND also, hence the DR. I love this bike. I wish you were parting with that white one about now, I'd take it off your hands. I like that color.  I've done a few mods to mine, the seat had to go! I've added an engine case guard since this photo was taken. I'm waiting for bark busters to get here, they are a necessity. Then I will be good.

spacer.png

Did a lot of my riding and camping up on the North shore of lake Superior.  I added a Seat concepts seat and a ATV cover on that. Windshield, skid plate, soft side bags, 12v plug for a GPS and gps mount and foam over grips. No crazy mods, kept it all stock for reliability. At 42 HP stock it had plenty of power for me and I would rather get there then get half way faster!  Lol 

On 12/1/2020 at 5:54 PM, leech~~ said:

At 42 HP stock it had plenty of power for me and I would rather get there then get half way faster!  Lol 

Ha! My wife and I ride 2-up on a 400 and we have plenty of fun. 

You guys all have way more money than me. I have to ride my old 2000 Yamaha Kodiak that I have had since 2001. ?

On 11/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, leech~~ said:

Looks like next spring now since I'm hoping for some snow soon for the sled. Fixed up a little hunting/toy hauler to hunt out of and haul the wheeler with this fall.

So may be I'll park right in your lot!  ?

Looks good!

Plenty of room in my site for that trailer. I'd be happy to do some riding with you.