• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What else would you like to see hunted on TV

tracker x-2

Brooks Johnson from Arrow Affliction hunts all the above mentioned and sure makes you think that you utilize your bow for more then just deer and turkey...;o)

mr

Ya, but he has nothing on chris bracket wink cant wait to see his new show.

Personally i'd like to see more public land hunting of any game and less hunting with outfiters. It gets boring watching everyone passing up 140-150 inch deer becasue their too small, maybe it just bugs me since I cant relate to that. Lets see those guys passing on game that size on public land?? Dont think so. Something down to earth, and relative to everyday hunters would be great regardless of what species imo.

I wanna see some old time archery videos again. A series that showcased the earliest movies ever. I would be glued to it.

+1 the old Fred Bear hideing behind the rock on that big grizzly that is #1 on my dream hunt #2 is a bull moose after that I can hang up the bows and die.

We kinda cheated for the striped gophers when we were kids. We'd flood the hole and skewer the little dudes when they came out. It was a high percentage, low time investment eradication. It got tough though when they cleared the hole and you had to get them on the run.

No judo points, just the field tips on wooden arrows with our old fiberglass straight bows. Just kids keepin busy on summer break...