• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

World Cup 2010

JimBuck

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got jobbed today. However, they should never have been down 2-0 to that team. This isn't MLS, no dogging it here!!

They need to start strong and beat Alegeria and see what happens.

Sunday update!!!!

New Zealand stuns Italy 1-1..... smile

The French, 2006 WC finalist continue there implosion with players being kicked off the team and coaches quitting mid-stream due to players boycotting training sessions... laugh

Go USA!

The French team are sounding like a disaster. Anelka was sent home which will really hurt the teams chances of moving on. They have quite a bit of talent but I'm glad to see the French falling apart after the amount of success they have had in the past.

As for the US, so it sounds like we HAVE to win the next game in order to advance. Does England have to lose or draw to allow us in the next round as well?

I think if we win and England loses or ties we will advance. If we win and England wins we'd tie for points so then I think it goes to point differential which right now is also tied. I'm honestly not sure how the tie breakers work for certain so the best is a US win and an England loss or draw.

The first initial goal that was ruled offsides was almost as bad as the call on Friday against the US. We had 3 good opportunities to put the ball in only to have it go sailing over. Algeria's keeper played one heck of a game and Algeria looked pretty dangerous a few times on attack. That was a great game of Soccer.

I'm mad I had to miss the game, I was at a job interview all morning. I did get to catch the KFAN boys on air impromptu celebration when the US scored.

Now lets see if we can do any damage in the elimination round. If we can come away with a win or two I feel like that would be a pretty solid showing for the US.

Great goal. Got hosed again on another one, but showed the resilliency to keep attacking and finally, after about 50 shots, one when in during injury time. Crazy.