• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2010

DTro

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question i have,

i went to print off the KOTC logo the other night, i printed it and it was like a 4x7 logo on a full shet of paper, all the other peoples entry looked like it was a full page logo.

should i print off a couple dozen to have with me?

or are they different every couple of days?

You can print off as many as you want. Size doesn't matter, as long as it's legible in the picture.

Some printers or software will print it out differently, you might have to mess with the Print Preview or Page Setup to optimize to your liking.

The control item stays the same all year long.

Went to submit my pic from last night and it wont take it. Says that there is something wrong with my last name lol

Got any special characters in the name like apostrophe's or hyphens? Maybe it's spazzing out because of one of those. Just try a last initial. Lots of submissions lately, don't think the form is really busted, just get creative with it. I did get one picture from you, not sure if you tried to submit more?

There were a lot of entries in the last few days. Holy smokes, some 70 point flatheads, some channels around 50 points. Some guys filling out their slot, only got upgrades from here on out, eh!

Good luck everyone, it's looking like the bite is ON. This weekend could be big!

New pictures in the photo gallery, check them out! (link off the main KOTC site)

Leaderboard has been updated with about 15-20 fish from the last 2 days. Keep em coming, fellas, and don't forget to check out the photo gallery.

I've updated the HSOforum with a link to email directly if you are experiencing difficulty for some reason -- but it's definitely preferred to use the form because they come in a consistent format that way.

Thanks

That didnt take long guess I gotta head down for some action and try to advance in the standings. Thanks for the updates Brian and I might have an open seat Sunday evening if your intrested?

I might have to take you up on that offer. PM me your # and I'll get in touch with you.

I am going on the record to say that the channel cat leader board is incorrect. I have notified darren and the KOTC admin (Brian) of the problem. I have only entered two fish and they were only 23.5 X 13 & 20.5 X 11. Some how I was given credit for a 31 X 17 & a 25 X 14. these two I believe where someone elses fish and I do not want to take credit for something I didn't catch. I have asked them to look into it and make the correction so if you have entered any fish in the contest please check it out and see if you where given credit for the correct fish. I want this to be a fair contest for everyone.