• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Carp and other Rough fish pics

HotPocket

so the top one went 32.5 inches and 28.5 pounds

the bottom one was 36.5 inches and 32 pounds.

And Stick500, I was assisting with a research project on recently-stocked grass carp, they're doing a study involving hydrilla and grass carp

Daughter caught the biggers sucker 26"x 18"girth full-14944-19187-0331121816a.jpg

Awesome Fish!

Also if that was a silver she might have been close to catching or caught a new state record. The current record is 9 pounds 15 ounces measured 26.6" X 16 7/8".

Had a chance to take my sister to the South Fork of the Crow River yesterday. Had a great time watching her catch carp and catfish. No measurement on this one but I'm guessing it had to be around 7lbs. Not too much better than when a little kid asks you to hold on to them because they think the fish is going to pull them in!

1stCarp-1.jpg

Had a chance to take my sister to the South Fork of the Crow River yesterday. Had a great time watching her catch carp and catfish. No measurement on this one but I'm guessing it had to be around 7lbs. Not too much better than when a little kid asks you to hold on to them because they think the fish is going to pull them in!

1stCarp-1.jpg

40 years from now that little sis is going to remember what an awesome big brother she had

thanks for sharing the pic!

Dang! That is the biggest redhorse I've ever seen. I've caught plenty of 26 inch carp that went 10 pounds or better... 26x18 I think would give you a decent chance of breaking 10.

I would put it around 7-8 pounds. It takes 29+ inches to reach 10 pounds unless it was VERY fat. This one is fat but not 2 pounds fat. A very nice Silver redhorse though.