• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings vs. Saints NFC Championship Game

fishersofmen

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would trade Favre for Payton anyday!

Sure we would, but you can't trade Brett. He tearfully retires, changes his mind 24 times, then resigns with another team. It's getting to be as regular as Old Faithful.

I'm just glad he did a stint in Purple & Gold this year.

I don't see how anyone couldn't consider Peyton Manning as one of the best if not the best QB's ever. You take him off the Colts the past 10 years and their team is horrid instead of a top contender every season, but there's always gonna be a handful of guys that could be considered that depending on opinions.

I don't see how anyone couldn't consider Peyton Manning as one of the best if not the best QB's ever. You take him off the Colts the past 10 years and their team is horrid instead of a top contender every season, but there's always gonna be a handful of guys that could be considered that depending on opinions.

Come on. You can't tell me Jim Sorgi couldn't have done the same, or better, with that team.

"Saints on the ground, Saints on the ground.

Looking like fools 'cause the Vikes put them down!!!

Turf in your mouth, helmet turned sideways, thinking you could rule that looking like a fool. Walking around town with your heads hung down, WHO DAT?!?!?!

Saints on the ground, Saints on the ground. Looking like a fool 'ca...u...se the VIKES PUT 'EM DOWN!

Skol, Vikings!"

This game is going to be won on the line of scrimmage tom. Which ever team takes care of the ball, blocks and tackles is gonna win. We cant afford to turn it over down there. I would like to see us do a flea flicker on them. And I think 28 is gonna have a good game. First team to 27 points is going to miami.

You boys better take your vitamins and say your prayers. Big game tomorrow just over 18 hours from now!
All taken care of. Even borrowed some rosemary beads and made a voodoo doll off Breeze and sharpened the needles. The chicken feet are for Sharper, I suppose I should have tacked them up over his door but they came in the mail to late so I didn't get a chance.

I really wish we were playing the early game. Mostly because I'm antsy for it to start. Also, does Brett have an early bedtime or what? Night games on road = not good. I guess this game is a tweener with the 5:40 start time.

GO VIKES!!!