• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rabbit

A rabbit is a rabbit, same year round. Hares change colors with the seasons. Actually what you have there is a snowshore hare. Just sayin'. cool

ok thank you very much for clarifying that for me,, I really didn't know that,, now I do! smile

Wow, that paw is as large as his head.

Just opening the shadows some can really help. All I did was open the shadows 12% and a little USM. Unless a person spends much more time on it, there isn't alot more a person can do without blowing the whites or over darkening the blacks. The histo shows it from end to end.

4169758510_c83d09810b_o.jpg

I love him and his big paw. Now that's quite a snowshoe. Wish mine were built in like that. Well, as big as my feet are, they kind of are built in. Mike's work helped it. Maybe selecting his eye and sharpening just that? Did you try different crops? I really like him, though. And I like the environment a lot even if there is little contrast. I am really partial to those fall and winter grasses.

Sue, I keep coming back to the picture of the snowshoe - I think you should print a couple of 8X10's and give them to your sister-in-laws for Christmas wink

Maybe with all but the middle toe photoshopped out? grin

Originally Posted By: dockothebay
Sue, I keep coming back to the picture of the snowshoe - I think you should print a couple of 8X10's and give them to your sister-in-laws for Christmas wink

Maybe with all but the middle toe photoshopped out? grin

oh I like that idea even better!!!!!! LMBO! what an eye opener that would be!!!

That outstretched paw is remarkable! I've seen a number of snowshoe hares in my day and have never seen something like that.

Such a well captured moment, so cool! I love the unobstructed intimacy of the third image. Well done.

I was thrilled when he actually started to clean his tootsies for me,, he did all 4 of them,, his back feet then his front paws,, I was beside myself afterwards! I couldn't wait to get home so I could see it full size!

thanks again folks!!